Reviews for Awakening with Sorrow
DarkMoonDiamond chapter 12 . 5/9
Please continue!
brezzie0 chapter 11 . 4/23
Plz p!z plz plz make goliath the mate n plz come back n write more soon the story is great
xbox360gamer chapter 12 . 12/1/2016
Great story so far but am wondering when you are going to update again since i noticed it has not been updated since 2011 and it got me really interested and am curious to know what happens next. Please hope to see an update soon.

Signed Xbox360gamer
katmar1994 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
I love it already!
Kagome the wolf dog demon chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
i love the story so far can't wait until the new chapter
Dagger-Seishin chapter 12 . 10/30/2015
noo noo it can't be paused yet! lol i want more i want more! evne tho i dont like puck and oberon interferring in kagomes life i want more!

wish i'd found it sooner i woud've been all for goliath and kagome.. brooklyns nice tho so i'm looking forward to more.

PLEASE forgive the horrid typing it's almostt midnight lol
SuperSOULEATERLOVER chapter 12 . 10/30/2015
mooooooooooore I need to see the love
DreamerzLove chapter 12 . 10/25/2015
I've read this story at least a dozen times in the last couple of years. I love the idea of the story and the way in which you have wrote it. I read it again today just because it is my favorite of this crossover but it left me wanting for more... not that I really have the right to ask, my own stories get neglected for years when my muse leaves me, but I was wondering if you had plans to ever bring this one back to life? I would hate for such a good story and plot to be lost to time.
Night Shadow76 chapter 12 . 5/22/2015
I love this story. Aside from a few spelling errors and missing words throughout the chapters, there's nothing wrong. Please update soon. Even though it's been a few years.
FireIce Kitsune Kayla chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
Wonderful story, I can't wait to read more of it and find out what happens next. Keep with it, you are doing a wonderful job writing this lovely story.
Random is Random chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
I like long chapters... its makes me loose track of what chapter I'm which means I've fully immersed myself in the story. This story is very good by the way. It made me loose track of not only the time but the date as well. ;)

Good luck in life!
Anonomus chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
This is really good. The plot is amazing and the description of all the characters and items is great.
brezzie0 chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
I kinda like it, i had hoped that she would be with goliath but as u said said its ur story :-) maybe both like u said
AnaPav chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
I barely found this story and I'm already hooked! I hope that you update this story even though it's been a while, but I hope that you come around to do so. I'm already imagining what could happen now, don't kill me with suspense!
Marsmiko chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
Please update soon and don't forget about demona in this story how will she react to kagome please update soon