Reviews for Awakening with Sorrow
Night Shadow76 chapter 12 . 5/22
I love this story. Aside from a few spelling errors and missing words throughout the chapters, there's nothing wrong. Please update soon. Even though it's been a few years.
FireIce Kitsune Kayla chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
Wonderful story, I can't wait to read more of it and find out what happens next. Keep with it, you are doing a wonderful job writing this lovely story.
Random is Random chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
I like long chapters... its makes me loose track of what chapter I'm which means I've fully immersed myself in the story. This story is very good by the way. It made me loose track of not only the time but the date as well. ;)

Good luck in life!
Anonomus chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
This is really good. The plot is amazing and the description of all the characters and items is great.
brezzie0 chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
I kinda like it, i had hoped that she would be with goliath but as u said said its ur story :-) maybe both like u said
AnaPav chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
I barely found this story and I'm already hooked! I hope that you update this story even though it's been a while, but I hope that you come around to do so. I'm already imagining what could happen now, don't kill me with suspense!
Marsmiko chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
Please update soon and don't forget about demona in this story how will she react to kagome please update soon
BadGothicChick chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
Please update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
OliviaPage chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
I just love it story! I hope u continue writing it cause it's REALLY good. :) 3
Xireana Prime chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
swesome! can't wait for the next chapter! XD
piccolojr212002 chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
wow that was great can u please keep going?
Tigerluver13 chapter 12 . 6/27/2013
Are you continuing this story?
Speedykitten1643 chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
Wow I love how tthis story is gping. I hope everything is going alright for you and I really hope that you will continue this story and that you will be able to update it again because I would love to see what will happen next and see how things will go between Kagome and mainly Brooklyn but also with Golliath.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
please keep it up. this gets two thumbs up
An Adoring Fan chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
You have to finish this :O Please say you will... This is epicly awesome.. more so than... a whole week of Inuyasha and Gargoyle reruns... you just gotta... I'm absolutely in love... Don't let this love reject meh.. my heart cant handle it T.T