Reviews for Tomorrow and After
9momentos chapter 17 . 5/10
So cute! Would love to see Kyoraku as a father!
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 17 . 3/2
I did not see that one coming. For a while there, I thought she was becoming a Hollow somehow. But yay for archaic sword-judging traditions!
Galaxia SH chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
I loved the series. And I just need to thank you for writing such a gorgeous fanfic. This is the one I ejoyed more reading.

Thanks, thanks, and thanks again. The final was just PERFECT.
RRR98 chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
I dint like the new guy Nanao chan dies not belong at a nighht club!
Keira17 chapter 17 . 4/28/2014
This is beautiful. I love this fanfic so much
HikariMustang25 chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
oh i wanted to see baby kyouraku born
HikariMustang25 chapter 16 . 3/15/2014
why didnt i figure it out *bangs head*
HikariMustang25 chapter 13 . 3/15/2014
hehe
I am Telgar chapter 17 . 2/26/2013
Very good fanfiction. I enjoyed it a lot. Now just think if Unohana orders Nanao on bed rest because of too much stress. I am willing to bet that Nanao will be having more stress being away from the Eighth. Everyone in the Eighth will probably have two cups of sake. One cup for her health and one cup for the baby's health. Shunsui will then probably able to get one of those hideaway beds in the coach. So that way Nanao can come to the Eighth and work without leaving the bed. Shunsui could nap there and make sure that she does not get stress out.
narutonarutolove chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
i have half a mind to cry! kinda sad this series is gonna end. it was amazing, and hilarious when Matsumoto dropped her basket with a shriek!
narutonarutolove chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
ok i did NOT expect nanao to be pregnant...
narutonarutolove chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
you should have said instead of Kyoraku chocking on a rice ball, he just found out he ran out of sake.
idi chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
A good story, well worth the read!
Last Thought chapter 16 . 5/5/2012
What a twist! I've never been so delighted by the surprise at the end of this chapter. A job well done! Squeeeeeeeee.
Chisane Ritsuko chapter 1 . 4/27/2012