Reviews for Silent Mind
dragonlady222 chapter 18 . 10/5/2014
I am glad that Marik is letting Ryou stay. I wonder what happened to Bakura and who is that in Yami's place. Even though Marik does not I feel bad for Yugi, although his hate for Marik is misplaced. Yugi is definitely alone if Imposter Yami has brainwashed his friends and family. He is even more alone than Marik and Ryou. I am sure the Ishtars are on Imposter Yami's side because they think he is the Pharaoh.
Arianna chapter 17 . 8/10/2014
okay okay you don't understand i have been checking your profile page once a week ever since you left, and i had totally lost hope you'd ever come back. i became horribly ill in that time, and i seriously believed i was going die without ever knowing what happened. it's one of the many little things i was sad to leave behind.

BUT HEY. guess what? you're back! and i'm healthier! i'm nowhere near 100% but hell I'M GONNA LIVE and i'm gonna fucking READ MORE OF THIS FIC AND ALL YOUR OTHER ONES

Rubi chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
I just found this fic and wow everything is just so intense! I just feel terrible for everyone and just want to shake the living daylights out of Yami. I think the most heartbreaking moments for me was when Malik breaks down. It's so sad and yet I want to understand more of what has happened to him. I can't wait for the next chapter!
dragonlady222 chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
Well, at least, they are in agreement that Yami has to go. I hope they can save Yugi. Ryou and Malik. Bakura and Marik seem to be attached to the lights so hopefully they will win.
Tibra17 chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
Yay! So happy to see these updates on my mobile .! Keep writing and I'll enjoy reading.
Mikado Ryuugamin chapter 16 . 1/1/2014
I really love it! Please write more soon!
00Midnight00 chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
This chapter was awesome!
Tibra17 chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
So happy for an update. This is my fav story so far. Poor Malik, I wonder what happened to make him less trusting and paranoid. And poor Yugi!
TheeWiccaChick chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
I'm actually quite happy that a new chapter came out. I was reading this story before I made my account and was worried because I couldn't find it again. Well I found it now and it shall not escape me!
dragonlady222 chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
It is kind of funny seeing Marik and Bakura as the good ones and Yami the evil one. Poor Yugi has suffered so much. All of the hosts have but their guests have changed a lot.
TheAverIn chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
Strange Liou chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
I missed this so much!

First off, I was suddenly reminded by the setup you have with the yamis and hikaris which I love so much in this story! It reminds me of the humans and their daemons from Pullman's His Dark Materials trilogy (the one that the movie The Golden Compass was based on). There is one thing in particular that made me think of it: in the trilogy, touching another person's daemon is taboo (like as if you suddenly felt up a stranger in public, it's perverse). I love that kind of idea applied to Yami and Hikari pairs! Also the little details of how special the yami-hikari bond is.

(As an aside, I read somewhere someone being very upset whenever their original ideas were compared with similar existing ones because they felt as if they were accused of copying. I can see how that is hurtful, but that is not what happens when I compare stuff - I just mention it because I find it interesting, and I like the similarities just as much as the differences. Also, I don't believe anyone is ever truly original, myself DEFINATELY included!)

The plot thickens! Ryou's diary entries were fascinating, I wonder what he tried to do? I can't wait for the next update! (Also, my thought is that Ryou accidentally summoned Zork and Yami is possessed by him ;P). Very dangerous stuff right there, and man, what a struggle Ryou had against Yami!
Tibra17 chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
I stayed up all night last night to read this story. So original and captivating. I can't wait to read more chapters.
laura393 chapter 15 . 12/18/2012
Omg i can't wait till the next chapter comes up
Evilpyecat1987 chapter 15 . 11/15/2012
I do believe I love you XD I can't even put into words how awesome this story is! You are a very talented writer indeed And making Yami the bad guy? Epic. Right up my alley. I can't stand when he's made out to be a squeaky clean hero. The way you have made him here makes him more human... if you know what I mean _ I will be looking forward to the next chapter eagerly. Please, don't make me and the others wait too long, I'm dying to know what happens next!