Reviews for Harry Potter and the Protestent Knights
Bane WolfBlood chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Really good please update!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 8/14/2010

I still think Harry should be with Luna. Maybe a Harry/Ginny/Luna and put Alucard with Seras (or both Seras & Integra).
Miss. Edith needs her tea chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Woot! A Hellsing x harry Potter! I just love them! Is this going to be slash/yaoi?
MittknightDr chapter 1 . 9/28/2008

Or force someone to adopt it!

I can't wait to find out what happens to Harry!
NamelessHeretic chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Bangs head on desk

People always get this wrong. It has to be a virgin of the OPPOSITE SEX for them to become a vampire.
Soulweb Knight chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
This is on of the better Hellsing/HP crossovers. Keep it up and update soon.
Obscureish chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Why does this keep happening? If Alucard keeps this up, Hellsings gonna be overflowing with fledglings! Pretty good!
blackkitty chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
i love the story! i can't wait to read wat happens next, please continue soon! in the meantime, i wish u good luk and no writers block. good luk!
Sen2TOS9 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Just recentally I started watching Hellsing, and I have been obsessed with Harry Potter for a long time. This is an awesome fanfic and I can't wait for the next chapter. Great job!
SelenaWolf chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Ohmyohmyohmyohmyohmy! This will be so cool! I can't wait to read more! Please continue soon!

And unlike many crossovers with these two fandoms, yours actually seems like it could happen. Great job so far!
Master DK chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
like it
Din7 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
i like this a lot i just wish there was more of it
Kammari chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
interesting chapter i cant wait for the next one.
Black-Raven3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
...This is excellent. I'm not too keen on the writing style, but I love the story so far. I hope you'll update soon.
Smattboo chapter 1 . 2/17/2008

I like it a lot, though I'm not sure the whole Dudley part was all that great. Don't get me wrong, I loved the whole pity thing, but Dudley just isn't smart enough for the vampire thing.

He's dumb. Like, you know, I.Q. of -3.

Otherwise, awesome story.