Reviews for Once More Won't Hurt
looooooooove it
lillianrose4 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Loving this too. thanks.
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I really love this one. It's uber perfect.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Ready for it?

*SQUEAL*

Actually, I think this is my third time reading this one. Finally got around to reviewing, though.

This is so B/C. They truly are fooling each other, but stupid society is really, truly messing them up. I'm glad she goes to him during these times and I'm glad that Chuck cannot turn her away. He knows she'll keep going back to Nate, and then to him, and so on, but he can't turn her away. One of the things I love about him, about them.

And, FINALLY. B realized who she wanted to be with. All it took was her BFF to sleep around with her man.

Oh, I do love how that works. *giggles*
L.Lockheart chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I just found this. Glad I did. It was different and good and hopeful and cute and you didn't leave me hanging.

this is a classic oneshot.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
loved it update soon
starznangelz chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
This was absolutely one of the sweetest and heartfelt oneshots I've read so far. You have a very good writing style and you knew how to portray the characters realistically. You closed it off so well that it just made me go "awee". I look forward to your new stories! :D
ChuckBassLOVA chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
AW

so sweet

I hate it when one shots are this good cause i just want them to go on and on :(

haha

anyways that was really good I loved it
krola chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I wouldnt know how to say to you how much I enjoyed this story! (not in english at least, because a i am spanish) So i cant just say: marvelous!

Very Chuck&Blair, heartbreaking and hopeful eventually.

I loved it! :D
kcgesq chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I loved it ... very romantic. You captured the essence of people who have everything (material wise) but are still no helplessly unhappy. Great job.
bsloths chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Aw, this was so sweet. I kind of like that we don't really know if she means it, for all we know she will take Nate back yet again.

Maybe you're in a slump because of the lack of new episodes? Eh, I think this was good- not my favorite one you've done, but it was definitely good. :)
SweetSas chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
cute!
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I have no idea what you're talking about, because this was just as amazing as your other stories. I enjoyed it immensely and Blair's emotions really seep through.