Reviews for Enough!
Rabbit chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
You are weird D lol but in a kinda good way ish idk lol :)
Sammael Sin chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Wow...Big show give Undertaker a spanking! It is cool

You Know 'Big Show/Undertaker' is my Favorite, because, It is my 'first Gay-fiction'. I write it at 19, and after, I can not imagine to other pair. I want read fic 'Big show/Undertaker' of others, but it find reading difficult.

Hey! Are you try to write, Shawn rampage, because, Big Show hed sex with Undertaker! Maybe, it might be very fun!
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
oh boy how i would like to have him that! good story.
Liuco chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Hahaha, that was hilarious, totally made my night xD

And yes, you're weird.
Izzy the Iron Rose chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
cute story. it's not that often you come across an Unholy Alliance story. Taker really had what was coming to him. lol. i was expecting some form of slash to develop between the two (they would make an evil couple), but i like the direction you went with this. Taker was such a brat during the Ministry of Darkness era, so it was funny to see the dead man get a taste of his own medicine. Two thumbs up!
Sinfully Sined chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I loved it! Luv Sin!
Reenaredgirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Holy shit ! You ARE weird, but you are also a fucking genius ! Lord knows Taker deserved a spanking back in 19. Bearer's appearance surprised me though, I thought you were gonna turn it into a slight slash, with a bit of comfort after Taker breaks down, but your ending is great.

I'm going to check out your other fics !
Undertaker's HellRider chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Well if you're weird then I am too. I was laughing so hard as I read that. I can't even begin to explain how much this story cheered me up. It was hilarious, Taker does act like a big obnoxious kid once in a while and you just had him down perfectly. And when Bearer came into the room I seriously began to cry I was laughing so hard. I LOVE your sense of humor. You need to have more embaressing Taker stories like this cause it was brilliant. I admire you even more then before. And thanks for improving my night. :]
SKYE-07 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Yeh... thats a little disturbing, but actually quite funny. I tried to imagine it and i did to some extent but i couldn't get over the fact that The Undertaker was what 320lbs in '99 or somewhere close to it and show although was probably bigger wouldn't have had been able to do that to him wihtout suffering some serious damage... but yeah if it could happen it would be funny and weird.

So i did actually think it was good lol.