Reviews for Stupid Bloody Ink Bottle
Kane Richards chapter 8 . 5/11
A lovely story. A damn shame it's incomplete
ClaspOfTheWind chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
She was hesitant. She walked up to him. He smiled. "H-Happy birthday, d-d-d-dear."
"Thanks, Gin. Get me anything?"
"W-well, yeah, but...UM...would you. ...mind if I gave it to you later, H-Harry?"
"Why would I mind?"
"Errr...good point." Ginny blushed fiercely, and, unable to help herself, her gaze wandered down to his penis, then darted quickly back up to his eyes. He laughed. 'Merlin, I love him, but what if he doesn't want to?' she thought. 'What if h-he doesn't want to have kids? Or, he does, but not with - with me?'
she ran out, and got the food ready for lunch.
_

"Hi. " she whispered.
"Hi."
"Happy Birthday!"
"Thanks."
Harry stroked her hair, then swept it to the side that wasn't facing him, and buried his face in her neck. She arched her neck and, without thinking, unbuttoned his shirt, and pulled it off. He moved his mouth from her own neck and unbuttoned her shirt too. "Oh, Merlin." he whispered as he gazed down at her. He wished she'd take off her bra, but he did not want to rush things. He pressed his open mouth to her collarbone, and cupped her breast with his hand. She groaned and slowly unzipped his trousers and pulled them off. She cupped his erection lightly and stroked him with her finger through his boxers. He moaned hard, pulling off her skirt. He all of a sudden noticed her bra had a front clasp. Now THAT was interesting, wasn't it! He undid it, and took one nipple in his mouth, sucking and pulling, humming as he sucked. Her groans were erotic and she bucked her hips, searching for his pelvis. He did the same to the other nipple, sucking harder and humming louder. She arched her back. He moved down to her knickers and pulled them off. He nuzzled her clitoris, making her cry out hard. Her body trembled with arousal. He stroked her clitoris, licking it at the same time. She groaned very hard. He then sucked and she screamed as she came hard. She then kneeled in front of him, her mouth over his penis. She licked the head, and her tongue was everywhere. He grunted, his hips thrusting. She closed his mouth fully over him, and began humming. Soon, after he had came, he put his penis into her, then, after 30 mins, came out, and they both fell asleep.
how'sthissounddd chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
Harry walked to the bed, Ginny following. Ginny went to the bathroom, just to 'change' , she said. He waited patiently, his mind going painfully crazy over all the things they would do on the first night of their honeymoon. Finally, she walked out. He turned to see her, and felt his penis become hard. She was wearing a strapless blue dress that came up to mid-thigh. There was a zip to open the dress at the front. He stood there as did she, smiling seductively. He couldn't speak. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and whispered, "You like that don't you?". He just nodded in response, staring at her breasts. She cupped his erection lightly. He moaned, "Ginny, please...". She pulled of his shirt, and removed his trousers. She stared at his tented boxers, and licked her lips. She unwrapped her legs and stood opposite him. He walked over to the bed again, but she stopped him. "No." She whispered. "I want to see you." He removed his boxers slowly. She reached out a finger and stroked his manhood slowly from the base to the tip. He groaned harder. "I've had enough." he muttered. With a speed that could have countered a cheetah, he grabbed Ginny by the waist and gently tossed her on the bed, then positioned himself so he was on top of her. He bought his hand down right inbetween her legs. Ginny gasped and her hips bucked as she felt the heel of his Palm pressing against her clitoris. He reached for the zip, and gently pulled it down, stopping to kiss her skin occasionally, until she was completely uncovered. He tossed away the garment and his head descended onto her chest, as he sucked one very erect nipple, gently pulling as he sucked. Meanwhile, his hands searched her body, racing over her stomach, tickling her back, and finally finding her bum, which he clasped and pulled her into him. She was gasping and groaning this whole time, and this aroused her so much, she knew that she was close to coming. His lips left her breasts. Ginny was panting hard. "Harry." She moaned. "Harry, I need you. I want you, oh, fuck."
"Ginny... " Harry growled. His eyes were black with desire. His gaze was so hungry. "I'm not going to last long, but...oh, Merlin...I've wanted to do this for...years," he managed. He lowered his mouth and nuzzled against her curls. She cried out, gripping the sheets. Her head slammed back, and she gasped. She couldn't breathe, she couldn't think, she could barely feel as his tounge slid inside her. He sucked hard on her clitoris and she screamed. He licked her clitoris and she panted. He licked her again and again and it was just too much. A wall of pleasure slammed into her. She screamed again as she came. When she'd finished. Her mouth travelled to his penis. She hovered above, and then licked the tip. He moaned loudly. She licked again and again and eventually her whole mouth covered it. She repeated this procedure again and again until he came. "I need you, Harry." Ginny whimpered. "I need you...inside...NOW." He pushed his penis in slowly at first. Then he met her virgin barrier. He was the first, he realised, the first to touch her like this. Just that thought was what made him push hard ahead. She groaned. He whispered, "Did I hurt you?"
"No!"
"Sure?"
"Yeah"
He thrust again. And again. On the fourth time, he thrust particularly hard. "Fuck!" he exclaimed as he slammed into her. They kept thrusting and thrusting. Finally, he pulled out his penis.
"Love...you..." she managed. And then they both fell asleep.
LyMayaaKateli chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
So? What's gonna happen next? I mean they could do anything from kill each other to have powerfully intense sex.
mikelann6 chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
U should finish ik its been a while but its good!
nayin17 chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
wish you'll finish this
IceLumos chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Please Update!
LifeonEarth chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Hahahahahaha! Where's the next one girl?
andthedreamgoesreducto chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
OH my god! So funny! I love the stories that go into Ginny's mind and she is a bit mental. It was so funny. The things you came up with 'Weasley on a Rampage' 'I'll die a happy weasley' 'Frank the wizard of love' only to name a few. I really love this story! Can't wait for the ninth chapter! Please update soon! Maybe I'm being a bit rude, but this story in Harry's pov would be funnny, seeing as quite a few people do that as acomplices to their orginal stories! Just a suggestion. Update soon please! I can't wait to find out where Ginny's gonna go with this!
Team Gryffinclaw chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
Love this story! Update soon please! :-)
Thirst4light chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
Please Please finish the is so promising and Job!
akmdreamer chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
HAHAHAHAHA! Frank, the wizard of love, in his pink robes and ink bottles of doom! Ooooh, this is histarical! :D Wonderful job, I love your idea of a silly Harry/Ginny story... :)I was giggling the whole time, and my mom was looking at me like I was the one having unconcious conversations with myself. :D

~PhoenixFlameGinny67
ashtonangel13 chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
omg update!
gyphsy chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
i cracked up reading this and i want to know what happens! *pouts* UPDATE please
Wolfwhisperer chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
WTF? When did Ginny lose a jumper in her first year? W/e. That was a hallucination, right? If it wasn't, I think that more than just Ginny would have been able to see him. This was one crazy story! Great job!