Reviews for Castles in the Sky
shetan83 chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
Wow, an unexpected take on Queen Selenity. But I guess it makes sense. I always wondered why the other planets would just bow down to the Moon's authority.
Phoenix2772 chapter 10 . 5/11/2008
The below review was mine. I did not mean to leave it anonymously.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/11/2008
To be painfully honest, I really don't care much for Sil Mil stories, though many, like yours are very well done.

But I have read this one three or four times now, and I get the biggest kick out of it. Anime has an intentional sex appeal, and a story where the most mature and appealingly drawn of the Sailor Senshi discovers for the first time that her feminine form matters is quite ironical and funny.

Well done.
Reusch17 chapter 11 . 4/1/2008
Short, but very well done. I really like all of these oneshots that leave some room for interpretation and all that. Excellent!
Trixxie chapter 11 . 4/1/2008
I read all of Castles in the sky. Beautiful! You're a very talented writer!
Hyperactive Hinata chapter 11 . 4/1/2008
Great little collection! I've always been amazed by the Silver Millenium, and I think it isn't given enough attention! Back to the story, i luv the combo. Cuteness, tragedy and romance all in one! I wish there were more...
Swinging Cloud chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
As usual, I love all of these little ficlets. And I really do hope you get to writing your Silver Millenium story, now that these have come to an end, sadly. :(

I hope to see more from you. I love your writing style and your ideas. :)
petiyaka chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
I love this vignette. But it could be part of a longer fic...Anyway, your work is delightful.
petiyaka chapter 10 . 3/8/2008
i repeat myself : it's fine and intelligent. GReat job!
Swinging Cloud chapter 9 . 3/1/2008
I'd really like to read your version of the Silver Millenium sometime, if you ever get around to writing it. It sounds extremely interesting.

I'm still finishing up my version, lol. It's kind of amazing how so many different versions of the Silver Millenium can all be spawned with the same basic information.

But enough of my pondering. I would love to read your saga if you'd write it. -crosses fingers- Here's hoping you do. ;)
Moi Fah chapter 9 . 3/1/2008
Oh, I love the corrections too! I actually read it from your profile before you posted it here! Nice job!
Reusch17 chapter 9 . 3/1/2008
Another excellent little story. Very nice. )
petiyaka chapter 8 . 2/25/2008
in one word : GREAT!
Swinging Cloud chapter 8 . 2/25/2008
Hooray for another ficlet! :D

Another great one, of course. I don't have much to add to my last review, other than I can't wait for your next piece of writing. :) Keep up the good work!
Reusch17 chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
Wow...lots of updates from you this week. I'm happy! )

Great job. You have such a beautiful way of writing. It's truly amazing. I can honestly see the beauty of the waterfall and feel as if I'm there. Well done. Keep it up!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »