Reviews for What's a 'Tatsuki' ?
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
this was nice Tatsuki is awesome IchiTat all the way if not that IchiYor
GoldenPiggy chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Because he couldn't have said she was the one who taught him martial arts. Great going Strawberry. You're a genius xD

P.S. Someday... A Golden Animal will read a story about a Strawberry who dreams about (what, a Dragon? Honor? ...whatever.). Said Strawberry is waken by a Cat and chaos ensues. Then said Animal will review and love said story and want to possibly hug the author. Maybe.

P.S.S. Good story.
Maximillian Havisham chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I like this one-shot. It's really well written and I found myself thinking about the Ichigo X Tatsuki pairing today so finding this fic was a nice surprise lol.
KatzeNoel chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
aawwwwww, and now I get get the reference in the other story!
Bkwamper chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Yoruichi... She's such a creeper... A GOOD creeper... and funny. Great story by the way!
Skeletens chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
very very cool!
ReneMae chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I loved it! This was so cute, and funny. I really admire how you stayed true to the characters' real personalities. By doing that, you were able to draw out some precious and irrisistible humor from watching Yoruichi torture Ichigo, and from seeing our favorite "Strawberry" squirm in embarrasment because of it! (Nothing's cuter than seeing rough n' tough Ichigo go all beet-red over a female!) I sure hope you'll continue writing more Bleach, and keep up the good work bringing some attention to Tatsuki!
Lazielow chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Yoruichi is funny with her joke.

I like too much these two characters and the pairing Ichigo/Tatsuki.

So please update a other chapter.
Harpygirl91 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
ROFL! this was genius. i laughed so hard that I started to cry.
Lex luthore chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Great fic you must add more chapters
Kanamelover chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Loved it.

Easily one of my favorite couples. I'm writing a KarinHitsug fiction and Tatsuki is with Ichigo in it XD. They live in a dorm room together. I think the attraction is obvious with those two.
Housenka chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
oh wow! this was soo good! i loved it, you really captured the relationship btw tatsuki and ichigo (oh well at least the relationship i want there to be!)

fantastic job! favs for sure_ hope you write more
gameroy chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I think you're right about Ichigo thinking about Tatsuki. I think Tite Kubo should've made her more important, hopefully he will, but I doubt it. So, let's show Tatsuki some love that her creater negectaded to give to her.
The Faded Line chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
i love it
Final Fight chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Nice. Very nice. You're quite right - there isn't nearly enough Tatsuki love - and I loved how you managed to get Yoruichi in there.