Reviews for Cold Comforts
Amy chapter 1 . 3/14
Still loving your work. Really miss SGA. McKay and Sheppard were such great characters.
Harmne chapter 1 . 1/11
I can't count how many times I've read this - can't believe I never commented on it before. This is one of my all-time favorite stories. You've got the "voices" just perfect and a superb balance of the caring and snark that defines Sheppard and McKay. LOVE IT! I wish there was more but it's perfect, I can't imagine what else you'd add. Thanks for sharing!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
That was lovely, you really did a terrific job capturing Sheppard and MacKay's voices and their wonderfully hilarious banter.

The warmth of their friendship was interwoven throughout, yet never became too much. I chuckled aloud more than once at their bickering but I also had a slightly soppy smile on my face because really, did MacKay honestly think Sheppard was going to stay at the top and *not* try something crazy to help him? He should know better!

I really, really enjoyed this.
hills chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
have always loved this one, fantastic job
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I love this story! Perfectly depicts their love/hate weird friendship!
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Fantastic story. Great attention to detail as well. _
Socknitster chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Wow. Just wow. You nail the characterization. Flawless dialogue.. Great situation-comedy, drama, angst. Loved it! I'm looking foward to diving into more of your fics!
clerical medical chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I so enjoyed this - it made me fall in love with Sheppard all over again. The stilted hypothermic conversation was brilliantly done, and I'm still basking in the image of Sheppard climbing down the crevasse using knives. Thank you!
Lemon Icee chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Looove this!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Delightful story, and not too many spoilers for someone who hasn't talked herself into watch Sunday yet :)
Alerix Slynn chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I love love loved this story! Really great work and characterisation :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Awesome! And I thought I had read this story! I'm happy I didn't!
Lorean chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Awww, this was nice ;)
Tari Roo chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Your dialogue and McKay/Shep interaction was perfection - as usual. Truly a pleasure to read, devour and digest at length!

thanks
Kaizoku-Taii chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Aww beautifully written! So powerful, watching from Rodney's POV; only getting snippets, little bits ofinfo about what is happening. It's amazing how Rodney doesn't understnd but you know that this is really really bad - very effective. Felt very sorry for Shep having to listen to his friend freeze to death [

very good story!