Reviews for Untitled
ChihayatheBlackAngel chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Really Good. I love how you write. Very deep and true to the characters. I couldn't stop reading once I started
LoZenYa chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Sorry, I'm skill of write/say english is little much. But, I'm need you know. , I like this fic so much. , I relly like Nova (or Noba) Too. , He's only my favorite charater in Bleach. Thank of this!. :)
Rambie chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I'm so glad to finally find a well-written Nova-centric fic. They're so depressingly rare. ;3;

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter of this. Please don't abandon it!
LordxxAxelxxLover chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
This. Is. Awesome! I this arc(filler, whatever) is my favorite! Please continue and update soon, kay? The story's wicked cool!
katiesquilts chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I'm glad I'm not the only one who liked the Bount Arc! Even if it was a filler, we got to see Nova with his shirtjacket thingy off! I made my friend watch that ep with me and we were both shouting, "WOOHOO! TAKE IT ALL OFF!" It was hilarious.

Please update this story soon! I don't even know what the pairing is (You mentioned Chad, right?) but it's already pulled me in! Plus, I have an IchixNova fic coming out (soon, hopefully) so you might want to watch for that!
Afrieal chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
great job so far Af and I hope you continue she's got a nova/chad/oc type of story going in her head but the disk drive died in her computer so we have to retrieve it in the future.

Rysh and Af
Angelde1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
totally meant to review this one when i first saw it! Okay, so I loved it. I usally don't like filler, but the bounto one was an excption.

I can't wait to see where you go with this!;-)
CheenaSantiSprinkles chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Wow, I really like this so far! I've never been able to find a Nova/Chad, especially one this awesome! Please continue!

X*x*X Cheena X*x*X
Modern Sherlock chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Oh, I'm so glad you decided to do this fic! I totally agree with you; there really aren't any stories about Mod souls, and I so love ChadxNova. I'm really, really happy you are writing this fic. I'm adding this story to my story alerts. :)