Reviews for Destination Unknown
lenasti16 chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Aww, definitely one of your best HUDDY fics and still the best out there despite the new great ones that we have now. Too bad, you didn't finish this one just when Cuddy already admitted to Wilson that she loves House and I'm sure House is feeling the same way, too. I went to your LJ link. You do have one more chapter here than over there and I actually thought, you completed this story over LJ. LOL, I really really want more of this. :)
JLCH chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Oh wow a shame this went unfinished. It's terrific.
JLCH chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
loved this chapter!
JLCH chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
ahh can't wait to see what kind of mess they get into next!
paroulis chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I know this ia an old story but I just read it and I thought I should tell you this is the BEST most in character thing I have read in a really long time. I am sorry you are not writing for them any more you are sooooooooo amazing at it. Thanks again for a GREAT story.
jehabib1 chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
Is this story complete?

When are you posting again?
1life2ROCK chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
Great story!
Libby09 chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
This story is fantastic...are u continuing with it at all it would be a damn shame if you didn't. Keep up the great work anyway :-)
Viktorija chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
i loved it:))
Lisa 1214 chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
I read this story and I love it but is there more? This doesn't feel like the end but the last update was a year ago. Did you continue this story somewhere else? Please let me know if you did and where I may find the rest of it. Thank you
MaudMF chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
i love this story! uve got to continue it!please!
AllyrienDM chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
I love your writing so much. I wish you had like 80 House stories so I could go through them all within a week and then sit around in House withdrawal. Seriously. Really intense writing. I hope you write more soon.
emzypemzy chapter 6 . 11/18/2008
I absolutely loved this story, it was fantastic! wish i could be more literate and write an amzingly detailed and descriptive review, but right now i am shattered, so this is as good as i can do : it was addictive and i loved it !
Mestizaa chapter 6 . 11/17/2008
LOL

Wilson is amazing. He definitely knows how to turn the situation around :P

I just found this fic, and I should really be doing my english essay, but hey, it was so much more entertaining.

I'll be waiting for more.
your1fan chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
come back to us please! you rock my world and huddy needs you!