Reviews for Prank Call
walaakongkwenta chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
There should be more fics like this: brief, light, but creative. nice one. I pity Kikumaru though. Bad Fuji...Isn't he supposed to be the best friend?

I like the fic's realistic simplicity. I mean, what could a bored middle school tensai do but make fun of his "bestfriend" who unfortunately is so concerned about him.
li3n chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
NYA! CUTE! haha, rehearsing lines...lol!

good job!
thecellocaseofdoom chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
love this!

i really like stories that portray Eiji and Fuji's friendship. Hope you write more stories like this! It made me LOL

RyoMiyuprinceoftennislove
Sakurakitty2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
xD Oh Fuji...-giggles- Too funny :)
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Lol! That was so funny! Eiji and Fuji are my favorite characters.

Along with Kaidoh xb

PT
Embers of Inspiration chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
AMAZING! I thought it was hillarious ) Well done!
speadee chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
It was funny, but if I were the victim, I wouldn't find the prank funny.
Cold-Lover chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
haha cute fic x3

gotta love fuji and his sadistic side! xD
RandomAznNoobieNeenjazoncrack chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Ayumi Nazu:

Haha, I like it

It was funny .
The Night Owl is Addicted chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
i like the prank that Fuji did! - Fuji's really good at that kind of stuff... scary... we he is known as the sadistic tensai.

But how did Fuji manage to call Eiji's house when Eiji has the phone on his hand? did Kikumaru's house have another phone? but then, wouldn't the cordless phone ring as well?...yikes, a little ol' loophole in the story, hope you don't mind if i mentioned that.

But this was really nice and amusing, for sure! I really liked Fuji's excuse at the end, too! And Eiji's reaction was so expected. I also want to comment that the characters are very in-character, so nice job! Thumbs up for you! _