Reviews for Bloodhound on the Scent
AyasheKestrel chapter 14 . 3/27/2011
I just read the part of your story you have posted and absolutely loved it! I know it's been a while since you've updated this story but I'd really love to see how it ends.

Hoping like crazy to see more on this story soon.

-Kes
JennaBookworm88 chapter 14 . 2/8/2010
Ok, so I just read this for the first time and I really think you should finish it! I was eagerly awaiting to see how it all worked out, who did it and such but it was never finished :( Please, please, please finish !
Her Ghost Eyes chapter 14 . 9/9/2009
EK! Please update soon or I will cry...

A little harsh? Rash? Sorry. I just love this story XD

Love this story lots. Update soon, pretty please.
lilacmage chapter 14 . 9/4/2009
wow, this is a really good fic! please write more soon.
Lady Light chapter 14 . 9/3/2009
As long as you update some time, I'll be satisfied. Take your time, school work is more important )
White Camel chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Brilliant story. Please update!
Yreva13 chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
you havent updated in almost a year- about 8 months- so please do so son
Gwennie16 chapter 14 . 6/9/2009
you havent updated in 7 months

you!
Monotufu chapter 12 . 6/1/2009
OMG I love it!
CheekySweetChic chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
hehe, i read some of your story and loved it!

I just finished reading the real bloodhound a few hours ago and loved it!

Though there's no Rosto/Beka which was kinda sad...
PolarisLight chapter 14 . 3/14/2009
i just read your story today. it's really good but you havent updated it since ocotober of last year, yet you said you would update every 2 weeks. i wish you would continue though i know it might not be possible and i understand that your busy with school but please try to continue as soon as possible mayhap durring midsummer.
ali chapter 14 . 12/5/2008
please continue! this is a really, really good story, and i just want to find out what happens next!
Kyprish Prophetess chapter 14 . 10/2/2008
It's okay. A lot of us just started high school, me included, and the extra homework is a bit disconcerting. My story is behind schedual, too. Don't feel bad, just try to get some free time. Don't really have any advice, not being hoomeschooled, so I can only say this: Hang in there!
jennyharkness chapter 14 . 10/1/2008
i guess we can forgive you for not updating as often as we want, as long as the future chapters are as good as the last ones )
queenofspades19 chapter 14 . 10/1/2008
Take your time. I'm willing to wait for a good chapter.