Reviews for Bloodhound on the Scent
Wish I was a Dog chapter 14 . 6/14
Gwydion, you have disappeared off the face of the world! What happened! I discovered your story like in January 2015, and I am posting this on June 14, and you have not updated for that whole time, maybe even before! I LOVE your story, and now it's gone! WHY! Ok, sorry, I know high school can be tough, but what I am trying to say, is that good luck with it, and during a not busy summer ( *hint, hint, summer is soon! *) PRETTY PLEASE continue this, or at least add one last chapter to end this amazing story well! - a fellow crazy Beka Cooper fan
UPDATE you totally just ditched this great story! Come on, if you don't update soon I will ask someone else to continue this
AyasheKestrel chapter 14 . 3/27/2011
I just read the part of your story you have posted and absolutely loved it! I know it's been a while since you've updated this story but I'd really love to see how it ends.

Hoping like crazy to see more on this story soon.

JennaBookworm88 chapter 14 . 2/8/2010
Ok, so I just read this for the first time and I really think you should finish it! I was eagerly awaiting to see how it all worked out, who did it and such but it was never finished :( Please, please, please finish !
Her Ghost Eyes chapter 14 . 9/9/2009
EK! Please update soon or I will cry...

A little harsh? Rash? Sorry. I just love this story XD

Love this story lots. Update soon, pretty please.
lilac776 chapter 14 . 9/4/2009
wow, this is a really good fic! please write more soon.
Lady Light chapter 14 . 9/3/2009
As long as you update some time, I'll be satisfied. Take your time, school work is more important )
White Camel chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Brilliant story. Please update!
Yreva13 chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
you havent updated in almost a year- about 8 months- so please do so son
Gwennie16 chapter 14 . 6/9/2009
you havent updated in 7 months

Monotufu chapter 12 . 6/1/2009
OMG I love it!
CheekySweetChic chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
hehe, i read some of your story and loved it!

I just finished reading the real bloodhound a few hours ago and loved it!

Though there's no Rosto/Beka which was kinda sad...
PolarisLight chapter 14 . 3/14/2009
i just read your story today. it's really good but you havent updated it since ocotober of last year, yet you said you would update every 2 weeks. i wish you would continue though i know it might not be possible and i understand that your busy with school but please try to continue as soon as possible mayhap durring midsummer.
ali chapter 14 . 12/5/2008
please continue! this is a really, really good story, and i just want to find out what happens next!