Reviews for That Was My Siblings
lohugytfghvjnvkhyg chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Wow, that was awesome! Please write more! (more one-shots, more awesome stories, whatever you want, just keep writing!
ohnorheuri chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
OMC THAT WAS HYSTERICAL! I AM CRYING AND YES I DID FALL OUT OF MY CHQIR (I TOLD MY MOM I NEEDED ONE WITH ARMRESTS!)
So-Eager-4-Eternal-Damnation chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
OMFG! i think i just laughed harder than i have ever laughed in my life! the was the MOST HILARIOUS story i have ever read! you should so do another chapter!

ha! my parents are staring at me like im crazy now.
Blackheart Feather chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! can i have a copy of that movie? or the vibrator... hahahahahahahhaahah that was the funniest damn thing i've ever read!
InterruptedProgress chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Oh my gosh poor Bella! That was hilarious!
Intoxicated By His Presence chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
THAT VIDEO WAS THE BEST PART, IT WAS FUKING HILARIOUS, THAT WAS GREAT!
loves2readlots chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
it was so funny
GoodyGoody23 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Umm... okay then. It was definitely... interesting.
Solar-gem chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Really great story. The video was very funny.
eykaydi chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I swear, as soon as I read '117 year old virgin', I didn't stop laughing! That was so hilarious! The image of Emmett dressed as Bella is burned into my head now. Hahaha! You should definitely do more stuff like this. I absolutely love your writing! :D
pixiegirl76 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
That was so freaking hilarious! I didn't stop laughing through the entire thing. Great job! You're mind is silly, BUT I LOVE IT!
wears golden contacts chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
hahahahaha! that was actually really really funny! wow.

nice job, and i liked the whole movie that jasper and emmett made. SOSO funny! i can just see emmett dressing up lke bella...:D
purple wolves chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
oh my gosh! i don't think i have laughed that hard in a long time! that was the funniest thing i have ever read! that is definitely something worth continuing! that made my day! no joke.
defunctpage chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
that was... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... weird and... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Funny... BWAHAHAHAHAHA...They're gonna get their butts kicked.
behappyhewhispered chapter 1 . 2/5/2008