Reviews for That Was My Siblings
msashlyjudd8 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Oh god, that video was priceless. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes.
mousy38 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
i loved it!
Pain-In-The-Dance chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This was, by far, the funniest one-shot I think I have ever read! I'm still laughing at this, and my cheeks hurt from laughing and smiling. I laughed the entire time I read this story; it was that funny! Great job! :D LMFAO
Vamp chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
That was fricking hilarious! I had to stop reading several times during the video part because my stomach was hurting from laughter! The Cullen sibs really are the greatest quartet in the whole series. Bravo!
hot4stars chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
this is so good pls wrte more
momo15 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
hilarious!
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Wow! I started reading one of your stories because it was in another author's favorite list and then I came and read some others of you as well.

THEY ARE GREAT! I can't belive you haven't writen in a lot of time!

If you do please let me know because they make me laugh really really hard!

And let me tell you some are allready on my favorite list :)
OlYMPICOVEN chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
hahha
121314 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
HAHAHAHA-LOL

great story

:D
NC-MjR-FanForLife chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
that was so funny i almost died in the chair at the computer!
lion.lamb.4.ever chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
.Gosh.

That was so FUNNY!

I was laughing SO HARD during the video scene!

Great Job!
MichaD chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
HAHAHA :D

The little movie Jasper and Emmett made - the parody - really made me laugh, hard! It was so Edward ! The " "Do you hear anything?" - "No?" - "Me either!" " is when I really cracked up, this and the " DON'T SAY IT! " the faux-Edward cried when Bella try to seduce him.

Ah Gaawd, that was a good laugh :D Even I was feeling embarassed for Edward at the end.. Haha, poor boy " Could yu really not wait ? " Haha :D I'm still laughing ! It is SO him to blame himself with the ' You don't have to explain, blabla it's my fault "... SO him !

Okay, now that you know I'm crazy, I'm gonna calm down and maybe try to read something else from your fanfictions list ! Tell me if I scare you :D
SimplyKatieKate chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
ohh. very funny. especially when i was trying to picture emett in that movie
Rubberduck697 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Pshshshh-snort! That's what my laughing sounded like while reading this enchanting tale... yes I know, it's very becoming. ha! Great job! Well written and completely, and utterly hilarious! Whew, I could read these one-shots of yours ALL day long lol
000371 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
You had me rolling with laughter. Just what I needed today!
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »