Reviews for That Was My Siblings
BlaKhartedDaemon chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
OMG PLEASE DO NOT KEEP THAT A ONE SHOT! cud u maybe do like a sequel for when he gets his revenge or something? i nearly peed reading that!
Rosie Lovecraft chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I WAS PMSL!:L:L
stacey04 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
laugh out loud funny, much needed light entertainment brilliant.
sharpfeng chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Oh my god. I was definitely eating while trying to read this story at the same time. BAD IDEA. After Rosalie told Edward Bella named it "little Eddie" I was choking so hard I thought I was going to have to do the heimlech on myself. LMAO.
penelope chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
One correction: It is not proper to say "That was my siblings" seeing that siblings is plural. Instead, it should be "Those were my siblings". Just something that bothered me. But you have a funny story :).
AliceW chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
it was excelent! thank's
VampireGoddess97 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Omg that was amazing... I love how you made the story and I loved the ending line

"What was that"

"That Was My Siblings"

and haha I almost fell on the floor because I was laughing so hard great job again ronOReds
Ciara in cotton socks chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Can you die from laughing too hard? If so, you've killed me!

I can't stop laughing, I loved every bit of it! But Jasper and Emmet's little film was priceless... Well done!
lovepeacetwilight chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
THAT WAS RIDICULOUSLY FUNNY :D:D
easilyaddicted17 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
HOLY SHIT THATS WAS HILARIOUS
ATYHRHKPL chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
LMAO. seriously. just, LMAO
mirell chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
OMG LOL!

117 yr old virgin! I laughed my head off :)
chellkie chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
hahha..that was soo funny..especially the video where Emmett and Jasper played as Edward and BElla..i can't stop laughing..hahhaha..

poor Edward.. but then picturing him holding a vibrator named little eddie is priceless..

i love this story of your..
VampsMoonAngel chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
That was so funny! weird but funny.
Meggles B chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
BAHAHAheheheheHAHAHAHA i have never ever laughed so hard in my ENTIRE life...i wasnt even laughing, i was shrieking :P that was great! 3
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »