Reviews for Consequences of Eavesdropping
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 2/18
Yes, I agree with you I do see either Weasley acting like this according to the canon. It seems like Ginny acts like a superfluous fan girl at times, and makes mean spirited remarks the rest of time in the books at least. And Ron...Well the less said about that ass the better.

But I did like how this fic came out. I could see and read the emotion behind Harry's struggle. It made the story that much more realistic.

This was great, thanks for sharing it with us!
nathaliie chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
love this!
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Sweet :)
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
A surprising variant of the "go get her" theme with two marvelously mature, selfless and honest acting Weasleys that truly deserve their usual moniker of "best friends" unlike in so many other stories and as much as that hurts to write ... in the books too.
But somebody must tell Harry that eavesdropping is a bad habit and can't be tolerated from a gentleman ;) Especially when he was the one to arrange the talk in the first place.
shamzika chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Right, I'll just go and brush my teeth now. Love the Fluff!

I really like your H/hr stories!
dadby chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
THIS WAS AWESOME! ONE OF MY FAVORITES!
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Awesome story.
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Aw, this is so adorable! I can see Hermione concealing her feelings for Harry because he wouldn't be happy or whatever. -.- She's way too selfless!
James018 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Excelletn story. Thanks for sharing.

It is good to see a reasonably realistic HHr post-DH story that doesn't bash the hell out of Ron and Ginny. There are too few of them.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
We all grow up eventually, some just take longer than others.
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Thanks.
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Thanks.
vamp1987 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This was so cute! I almost want the title to be Finding Reality because of the repetitive mention of it. Anyway, great one-shot of Harry finally seeing what was there all along. (oh, love that Ron figured it out first-just goes to show how obvious it was)
Jlee93 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Very cute :)
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This pairing feels more right then either did with the Weasleys.

Thanks for sharing!