Reviews for Life Bonds
Freshman-Generation chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
I understand this fic will probably never be updated but it should be a crime that this fic be left out where it is currently; unfinished. I have always had a strong interest in the "orgy" (if that is the proper term) fics and this has plenty of angst. I thoroughly enjoy this; I hope you get his and come back to complete this fic!
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
My GOD this is depressing.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Okay, first off: I'm so confused.

Second: Hey, this is actually kind of awesome.
Your Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Holly. Freaking. Crap.

You totally went there.

Normally I hate orgies like this, but I just couldn't... stop... reading... Update soon!
VanillaSlash chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
OMG, this ff -goes there-, ya know? I totally love the entire team being in love with one another! No one is left out (and it's totally hot XD). Keep it up!
Tofu-Monstrosity chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
wow...simply amazing. I want to know what happens to them! I will admit, you left Starfire kinda out there, unless she comes in later. It's so sad and beautiful to read. Please keep going with this. I loved it to death

(Dark Wolf)
Totally Kawaii chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Wow... interesting. I hope you'll update soon.
Raven Morning chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
Gah! No! Now Robin's gone too? AND Slade is out? You're crazy woman! XD

But, please, more craziness. It's quite interesting to read.
SylverEyes chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
I don't have time to leave a long review, because I have to leave, but I just want to say- wow.

They really are falling apart aren't they? Stupid teenagers not being able to talk anything out or admit anything to anyone, even themselves.

We'll see what happens, eh?
DarkF4s chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
Oh crap, the team's falling apart. Now that's serious. What's gonna happen next? Got to know! Update soo or else-!

*threatens author with toxic toilet paper*

Raven Morning chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
Nononono! Don't say Starfire left them for good! D: That'd be way too sad.

Great chapter by the way. I love the CyRaven bit. It's such a cute pairing! Can't wait for more!
DarkF4s chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
Wow, this is getting REALLY interesting. I wonder what's going on with the Titans. Perhaps they're maturing and realizing just how much they mean to each other, perhaps that's the source of their confusion. Well, we'll just have to wait and see.

Update soon, plz. Thx. :)
DarkF4s chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Well, I'm not really into other pairings than BBxRae and StarxRob, but this story seems too insane and crazy to ignore. :))

I'm also quite confused with the obvious homosexual aspect of it. But hey, they're teens, and we all go through different and often weird phases in our lives, so why should they be any different, right?

Anyways, looks good, got me quite curious, so I'm gonna check out the next chapter now...
SylverEyes chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
So basically, each of the titans is in love with each of the other titans, be it brotherly/sisterly and progressing or just flat out "in love".

I love that idea.

How everyone is so disturbed because they like everyone else but they are afraid that they're friends won't understand, even though it's just divided love. And they're all going through the same problem. XD

And divided love is actually somethng that a lot of people go through... ;)

Well, this was great, although I almost wanted to cry when Cy and Rae were being awkward. They're such good friends that it was really sad. However, that ending to this chapter was very satisfying, and sweet. I loved it.

All in all, can't wait for more! chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
i'm a firm supporter of the conventional couples, of the official pairings. mainly bb/rae, but i find myself reading this and i can't really stop.

i can't really call myself i die hard fan bb/r, just a guy that gets really, really confuzzled at how things'd work any other way. you have shown great promise in writing a deep, meaningful piece that throws all five of them together and, from the looks of it, done it skillfully as well. for that, kudos. i hope to see more soon.