Reviews for What if Orton was Gay?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I love wrestling and Avenue Q! Haha, this was soo freaking hilarious! Props to you! *gives virtual cookie*
JeffHardyLover21 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
this is SO freaking funny. LOVE IT (I truely think he's gay)
Hijiri Tezuka chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
OK...Whats with the wedding thing?

Who is the lucky b-i-t-c-h/or b-a-s-t-e-r-d?
I Love-Hate him chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I laughed my head off to this. Almost woke up my Dad! Lolz.

I should sing this to my haft gay (bi) friend...he'd get a kick ouyt of it...its really too bad he's bi, cause he's rather sexy but...hey, I can't change his biness, well...anyway I'm yammering on here. I thought the story was awesome!
Fozzy-Floozy chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I loved it! it was funny... hahahahaha...
blaze778 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
wtf?
Lil'-AngelwWings chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Hahaha, that was funny. You should do one for The Miz, Mark Henry, JBL and Shane Mcmahon because they seem way more gay than Randy Orton ever will. Randy just has to put up with a stupid gimmick, but he's a great wrestler (I actually think he'd be better in ECW). Anyway. Great job!
WWECenafan chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Funny I liked it. But lets get one thing straight, Orton's character on TV is gay, Randy is not. He's one of the coolest down to earth people in real life if you've ever met him and not a jerk like some of the other superstars I've met (Shane McMahon, JBL, Batista, Carlito, Hogan.) It was funny though.
RockerVamp chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
lmao! That was good I'd love to see you continue this story. You should do Undertaker like Souless6 said
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Othan than the fact that there is no "What if" in my opinion, it was still great!
Souless666 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
LMAO

I think he's gay too...*whispers*...and Cena too. ;)

I love this one. WAs real fun. Think you can do one for other stars? I'd love to see one for JBL or...HE HE HE...Taker :D