Reviews for A Harry Potter Story
Sandra Solaria Dees chapter 3 . 10/7/2001
This is cool! Continue soon! Also, you should put a link to that H-boys pic. I forgot how to get to it!
Harry84 chapter 3 . 10/2/2001
intersting where sis they find sara
Courteney chapter 3 . 9/28/2001
Is Sara a ghost? A ghost who is in danger? O-kay. :) I love this story though...I love Black Rose's picture and this story is great...I love how everyone keeps putting Draco in leather! *laughs delightedly*
Name chapter 2 . 9/21/2001
_V awesomely cute fic. Write more. *V*
Jemariel chapter 2 . 9/21/2001
Fluff, fluff, and more fluff...and I loved every word of it. _ :eeeeevvviiiiiiilllll : I liiiiiiiiike black leather...nice pairings...tho you could go into why Harry is suddenly the love of Draco's life, and why Ron didn't know about them 'till he apparantly walked in on them. (Am I correct in that assumption?) _ Anyway, much fun, much fluff, and much happiness. I throw pillsburry cream cheese at you, the highest praise I offer. _ !~Jemariel~
LQRF chapter 2 . 9/21/2001
Awe, this fic is cute. I like the kitty-cat, and Harry & Draco. Leather...Mmm... ::Chuckles.:: Oh, only thing is I can't see Neville shouting at a cat like he did in the last chapter. Strikes me as very un-Nevillelike. Ah well. You should let Harry and Drao snog. ::Smiles:: I assure you, it will fit *nicely*. Keep up the writing!
The Fabulous A.J chapter 2 . 9/21/2001
dlsbfg chapter 2 . 9/21/2001
:) Cute *and* funny. _~ write more.
dlsbfg chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
_ This is cute.
DarkOne Shadowphyre semi-signed review chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
O.O Hm. Yes, that is most definitely pure fluff. _ I liked it, though. You might want to consider expanding on it. Or drafting some poor sap into expanding on it for you. _~ Kudos!
H.L.B chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Oh my, I didn't expect that ending! I wanted to read it so I could say, don't apologize for your title! At least you came up with one!
Trunks1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
hehe this was good _ Fluffy, yes, but still good.