Reviews for Now You Tell Me!
dana-chan chapter 2 . 11/18/2001
Aw, I love this story! I'm so glad you gave me the url. _ And I'd bug you to write more, if I could. But, it's a great story. Now I can tell Mia that I read it. _
Confusing Paradox 2 la-z 2 sign in chapter 2 . 10/19/2001
Now THAT'S funny. Well written AND appealing to the reader. Nice job. When I (eventually) sign in, this is going on my faves (and if doesn't go off-line again...knock-on-wood.)
DragnBlak chapter 2 . 10/7/2001
... O_o;; Now THIS is definitely interesting... lol and hilarious! What a plot-the characters, the jokes, the bizarre romance... I laughed so hard during most of it, my parents were wondering what was wrong with me! And, of course, I've never blushed so much during the course of one fic ever... I blame that on my sheltered life... ;; I'd write more except for 2 things: It's rather early in the morning and I'm not fully awake, and also b/c I don't have much time-church today. _; But I'm definitely looking forward to the rest of this, rest assured! I'll be back! _
hf chapter 2 . 10/1/2001
i felt a line coming in...something along...'HEY!DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO BRIBE MY BOYFRIEND FOR HIS BOXERS?' just after that bit!this was SOOOOOOOO FUNNY!punching bag...i think I deserve jellytot biscuits...but mot 4 mia coz she mentioned it! long have we been, like best mates and i never knew u had a TEABAG plate!and chris smokes?tsk tsk i wanna divorce!i think gary is a bit upset bout the whole thing i might have to send him a txt and tell him its all a joke...HOLD ON A MINUTE!DID I JUST SAY THAT?i am spending WAAAAAAAAY too much time in pokeland!HEEEELLLPPPP!
hf chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
I WANT A SEXY DRESS! neway...karlie was looking very foxy in a very foxy a cool adjective if its even good is this?the goin!
Chris Devlin chapter 2 . 9/30/2001
Well... Where to begin? Should it be the total destruction of my reputation or the total mis-representation of my character. I could maybe have forgotten these things, if it weren't for one line. “Do you ever… dress up in uniforms?”. Now while this will probably become my MSN name, I am still making you feel really bad by pretending I am disgusted. I couldn't hate a single thing about this. My character is soo me it's hilarious. Anyway this story is good, and just one thing. Is this the one that I'm paired with Michelle for? Jaa. Chris.
GameGuardian2x chapter 2 . 9/29/2001
Funny! Hahaha. Man i wish i could write comedy. but all my jokes fall flat. :(
Trish chapter 2 . 9/28/2001
LOL! Wonderful chapter Riny! Loved the beginning - "he woke me up, "she woke me up! - I could so see that happening...Chris a punching bag - ha! Contractions...yipes! My sister could never bend over while pregnant...my brothers used to say she looked like a beached whale when she was near the end of the pregnancy. Next chapter please!
Arrow chapter 2 . 9/28/2001
Well y'know I'm not nice, so I'll say that this was only supposed to have two chapters :P. Ack! Contractions, dirty messages, and the convo with Mitch was *so* on target...eeeeeeee lacey undie things...die, Oak, die! But don't die hard enough to mess up your face. Y'know I WANT to watch the damn Esca subs, but guuuuuuuuuess who HAS them, My BROTHER and he won't lemme see them until after he has viewed EACH, which is SO unfair, because I'm not alowed to bug him about it and he takes SO long to watch them. So I know they are their and I can't watch them, because he takes them to watch at work...Ruuuuuuuuuuuude! To coin a Rachel phrase, "DEMON!" Anyway the: “I need a punching-bag with a penis,” she answered simply, and Shingo dashed into the bathroom at the speed of light.

“Hey, I have those boxers,” mused Chris. Mia brightened.

“If you give them to me, I’ll let you go.”

Lines were vera nice. I thought you said Shingo was a -Y- fronts kinda guy ;). Okay uber-glomp! EEK! I read like fifteen egoshippys today and I get to read the bestest story ever with the title Now You Tell Me, by you :P. Anyway, ::hugglez:: and thx! I wish I could add this to my favs again. I know how much you love long reviews, so I rambled for a while and I'm in a weird mood, because I have "For Lovers Only" in my soundtrack and I wanna write a mushy sakashippy...:S What's this world coming to?
Ark9 chapter 2 . 9/28/2001
Are you determined to keep me hyper all night? HHEEEE! I don't think I've *ever* laughed this hard! I've really got to stop laughing...stomach hurts...HA!
Ark9 chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
This is hilarious! Okay...next part... _ Poor Tracey...
Chris Devlin chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Heh. Funny stuff. You know I'm gonna say how its Kawaii, and cute. But I'm gonna say it again. "Kawaii!" soooo cute. Heh. Keep it up Riny! Jaa
Trish chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
LOL! This is sooooo good! Operation GAML! I could just see you as a successful editor _. So funny, so well done. Thank you thank you - I'm married to Drake! Hee...and pregnant. O_o I can tell where you got the colours for our outfits from..Dbd! Can't wait for the next chapter. -
Arrow chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Ack! YOU RULE! I LOVE YOU RINA! THIS WAS SO GREAT...I would've killed Oak for the butt swat ACK! *GLOMP* Screw that *UBER-GLOMP* You SO made my day...I was all sad today and then you RULEd it! Tracey was such a guy! Ack! SOOOO GOOD! HUZZAH! YAY! KILL GARY FOR CRAPPY PRESSIE! When I get onto my next computer i'm gonna read this fiftymillion times...i loved it, loved loved it. YOU ROCK/RULE/AREALLAROUNGGODESS! YAYAYAYAYAA! AIEEEEEE! YAY! *GLOMP*