Reviews for Snips and Snails
MaryChapel chapter 1 . 4/21
Love the little girls! However, my sisters are tomboys through and through. :(
Owlkin chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Little girls ganging up on Sarek . . . and he would be an easy target too! Lovely story!
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
totally loved this story! hysterical, romantic! just loved it!
madamefaust chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Sarek did nothing but make me giggle this entire story and Amanda as ever is the bravest of them all, agreeing to host a seven-year-old's birthday party.
judybrowneyes chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Oh My God! this was so funny. Loved it. Typical male, typical little girls. You captured it all perfectly.
T'Lu chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I loved this the first time I read it, and I've enjoyed it even more this second time. Wonderful humour! "A bad sir" Sarek. LOL
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I swear, that "Earth Girls are Easy" reference made me feel old. Otherwise, loved the fic.
maba7x chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA...didn't expect Sarek to crack a joke!
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Haha awesome! Sarek and the little girls made me laugh. :D
Greenhemoglobin chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
BEST THING EVER!
Lori Jean chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Sarek and those little was so funny. Thanks
LettieM chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Very cute story! I love the idea of "bad Sir Sarek" being scolded by three seven-year-old girls for not getting a birthday present for his wife and told that he might have to stand in the corner for the rest of his life. Happily, he and Amanda came up with the perfect birthday present, and the final line is priceless! I loved it. Thank you for posting this delightful story.
Shadowgal98 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Hee hee -

Sarek Little girls

LMAO

Nice story by the way :)
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Another excellent idea of the "bad Sir Sarek" and Amanda, a princess with gardens! Very, very clever and cute story. What can a Vulcan do to confront three seven-year-old human girls? Absolutely nothing! Better take care of a raptor for all he cares!

One small detail I liked was the idea of Vulcan guards dressed in traditional uniforms guarding a fortress and being subject to... tourist photos (!). Really that was very smart and too familiar! Such little ideas give to all your stories a familiar feeling.

There was an emotional part when Amanda confessed why she doesn't want to celebrate hew own birthdays. That was quite touching and I'm glad Sarek as a good Vulcan husband gave her a "proper" gift! Ha, ha, ha, ha!
fanficfan71 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
What a great story, thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks