Reviews for Snips and Snails
Thru the years chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Delightful! You never cease to capture this wonderful couple & bring them to "life". I can "see" the 'Vulcan death stare'!
Jenice chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
LOL and adorable! Just what was needed. "A bad sir Sarek" lol :)
Scarylady chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I can't tell you how many times I have read this, but I have to say it never stops being funny. Really, never. Sarek just not being able to handle the human kids and his increasing confusion and dread over what they were saying is just hilarious. Also, I thank you for the mental image of a Vulcan encountering a clown. Anyway, I love this and it's a delightful pick-me-up when I need a smile or a giggle. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Delightful story. Thanks.
MaryChapel chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Love the little girls! However, my sisters are tomboys through and through. :(
Owlkin chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Little girls ganging up on Sarek . . . and he would be an easy target too! Lovely story!
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
totally loved this story! hysterical, romantic! just loved it!
madamefaust chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Sarek did nothing but make me giggle this entire story and Amanda as ever is the bravest of them all, agreeing to host a seven-year-old's birthday party.
judybrowneyes chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Oh My God! this was so funny. Loved it. Typical male, typical little girls. You captured it all perfectly.
T'Lu chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I loved this the first time I read it, and I've enjoyed it even more this second time. Wonderful humour! "A bad sir" Sarek. LOL
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I swear, that "Earth Girls are Easy" reference made me feel old. Otherwise, loved the fic.
maba7x chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA...didn't expect Sarek to crack a joke!
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Haha awesome! Sarek and the little girls made me laugh. :D
Greenhemoglobin chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
BEST THING EVER!
Lori Jean chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Sarek and those little was so funny. Thanks