Reviews for Little Nicky
carick of hunter moon chapter 1 . 3/17
more please
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 2/28
Inquiring minds want to know... is murder just like Pringles? (One is never enough.) Does Nicky take just one withered arse in revenge and then stop? Does he even succeed in taking the one life he wants? Does he regret his crime? Does he get caught?
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Wow, the basilisk would only kill the evil Dumbledick.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
good story
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Something tells me 'Nicky' isn't going to stop with killing Dumbledore. I guess the efforts to save Tom Riddle Jr. from his fate were for naught.
noylj chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
So, does this start his descent into evil or is the world saved both Voldemort and Bumbles?
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Good, but sooooo open ended. I suppose that was intentional.
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Hmm, hmm, hmm, quite an interesting tale of causality here. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers!
LiviaHyde7 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Even with the changes the Flamel's have made Tom/Nicky seems very similar to his other version, even if this time he has family to care for him and he care for them. It would be interesting if you continued, especially to see how changing time affected the future, for example Harry’s fate. Please write more, it was a great story!
Sinyk chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I had to post this here as you have your PM's turned off, so I couldn't respond to you that way.

Oh. Darn. So it's going to be another one of those Harry/Hermione fics.

You're assuming. All I can say is; that's a bad thing to do when it comes to anticipating what I write. :)

All sarcasm aside, I'd be willing put up with the endlessly bossy and shrill Hermione if it means we also get a Free!Alive!Sirius.

Mmmm... Maybe. I'm not giving it away. And, who's to say Hermione turns out to be 'bossy'. *evil grin*
Lab12 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
What a delightful idea!
painxsmile chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Using the Basilisk to kill Dumbledore?
HOW INGENIOUS! I LOVE YOU! XD

Lovely one shot btw ))
angelofthelightanddark chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Yay! Revenge on the Dumbledork! Great work!
azure1996 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
loved it
Ratus chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Oh that was very good. I like this so much better than them going back to raise Harry, I have seen that one too many times.