Reviews for A Swann's Freedom
MrsJohnnyDepp Jack Sparrow chapter 35 . 5/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
This is a pn awesome story! Thanks for writing :D
Zenappa chapter 35 . 8/17/2011
This was a truly amazing story! Omg words cannot describe how much I loved this fanfic! (: Long live Sparrabeth! And if you write a sequel,
Delicious darkness chapter 35 . 6/10/2011
Wow! This story was just amazing! I must say that I really enjoyed reading this story. Awesome plot, awesome everything! :D

~M
SelenaRoX chapter 35 . 3/13/2011
This story was great! I like how you ended it! (:

I can honestly say this was one of the best PotC stories I've ever read. ! And I've read a LOT LOT! LOL !

Excellent story! iloveit 3

:) (:

SelenaRoX chapter 34 . 3/13/2011
AWWWWWe ! (:

SelenaRoX chapter 32 . 3/13/2011
Awww! ):

Haha! This story is great good job! iluvit!

gothic-fairy101 chapter 35 . 2/22/2011
Awwww! I luved the ending! Soooo adding dis 2 my fave!...
gothic-fairy101 chapter 22 . 2/21/2011
Um... U made a mistake, mr brown couldnt have been there because he didnt die at sea, he died on land, so will cant really Know tht mr brown is dead. No offence, but thats common sence... 0ther thn tht thenstory is really good...
Aquarius23 chapter 35 . 10/6/2010
I loved this story, and I'm thrilled that you finished it (at least I'm assuming it's over)

I loved the last scene, I loved everything.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/14/2010
teehee, odyssey reference :)
Florencia7 chapter 35 . 7/21/2008
That was a wonderful ending to a wonderful story! :) I'm sorry it took me such a long time to finish reading it '

I loved all your plot ideas and the way in which you portrayed all the characters! Reading this story was a FANTASTIC journey:)

Awesome work! :)
Jackanapes chapter 35 . 6/29/2008
Hello!

I love the story and think it's the best PotC story I've ever read. Thank you so much for writing this. Um... someitmes the spelling is off or letters are missing, but generally the story has good spelling and grammar. I like the references you made back to this series and to others in this one for it amused me greatly and I am gald you had finished it before I had read it otherwise I would be waiting in suspense for the next chapter. Thanks,

~handadeath

PS since you write PotC stories you obviously know alot about the movies. Now in AWE in the locker Jack concludes his argument saying that they are real and he is in the locker with 'QED you can't be here' or something like that. I was wondering if you knew what QED stands for because no one I know does. Anyway, thanks and I hope you write more marvelous stories soon.
driver picks the music chapter 35 . 6/22/2008
I just got done reading this, and I loved it!

I totally agree with you 100% that it should have been Jack and Elizabeth.

Because while I don't hate her with Will (I love Will) I just think it would have been better for her to end up with Jack(I also very much love Johnny Depp, he's m very favorite actor LOL)Anyway, great story!
Jack Blackmoore chapter 35 . 6/22/2008
I take it, that this was your last chapter, or do you have more in store for us.

Great story,and beautifully written.

Jack