Reviews for Grudge Match
BeecherOfTheDead22 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Nice, I was expecting Kirby to eat it.
holly chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
i like it
dnomy chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
No Mario accent. Andross is the victor. Kirby is running for his life. What would you do for a klondike bar? Play Super Smash Brawl!
aworld6 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
f* yeay
ZeroTheUltimate chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Wow, that was real funny. I liked the ending, and Crazy Hand. Thank you for using real grammer and spelling too.
KroovyRed chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Now that was a great fanfic! The greatest rivalry continues with an ice-cream bar! XD
Lzsmith8 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Ahahahahahahaha! That's funny.

A fight over ice-cream? Well, I suppose it's better than a fight over you know, something important.

The battle scene was awesomely described, that was quite good.

And the careful rivalry/friendship of Mario and Sonic was...different, but still pretty cool.

Go Sonic!

Thanks for posting this was funny AND exciting! Keep writing!

Liz
Razzkat chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
This was so amusing. Poor guys!...I really like this Mario and Sonic-centric stuff, and this was really well-written, particularly the battle scene. Great job!...
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
LOL. The battle was excellent and well detailed, but when Andross KO'ed them both...XD You might want to clean up a bit of Crazy Hand's lines, and add a bit more, like,

Instead of this:

"“Am not!”the fidgeting glove responded indignantly."

You should have this:

"“Am not!” The fidgeting glove responded indignantly, glaring at Mario."

But other than that, it was excellent indeed! :D And poor Mario and Sonic...never actually got to share the last Klondike bar. :( XD
Shadow Minamino chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
... Utter greatness. That's all I can say. I personally liked the fic. The detail was amazing, as was the... ah crap, I forgot the word... Execution, that was it! Yeah, the exectution of the battle was also great.

It gets a 11 out of ten from me. I added a point because you got the character's personalities, perfect. Also cause you had Sonic in it. ( Not better than shadow though... Sonic's still good.)

Anyway, good job.