Reviews for Pretty Rave Boy
Arw165 chapter 16 . 4/2/2017
Sasuke should have apologized, if he beat up some innocent kid.

Hm, with fics like that it's always difficult to say, how far along we are. Is this half of the plot? More, less? I mean, Naruto has friends at last, he and Sasuke are an item, they already had their first time... what else could happen? I think Naruto's secret about cutting could become known or maybe something Sai-related, but other than that I have no idea.
cary99 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Love it
Nerinyx chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Why don't you use actual quotation marks instead of apostrophes? And why can't you use the correct form of words?
They're they are
There location
Their plural possesion
vocaliodlover16 chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
not bad I love the music
lilanimefan247 chapter 16 . 1/28/2013
Omg I am in love with ur story plz update soon
TheOneKyoCatLover chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
this is like the fourth time i'm rereading this i absolutely adore it i hope you can find time to finish it
FireAndPowder chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
are you planning on continuing this story? I really like it and hope you continue with it!
dearmantis chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
I like this fic, Sasuke is nice, Gaara is not a weakling emo. It feels more realistic and human the way you describe them and the situation you put them into. It's been a while since you dont update, hope everything is fine with you, update when you can. I'd really like to read more GaaNeji, specially with Gaara being seme.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/11/2012
can't wait for more!
Aiko Hiroki12 chapter 16 . 8/1/2012
...update...now...please...
Minako Kitsune chapter 16 . 6/18/2012
I can't wait for next chappie
Ooey-Gooey Senpai chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
I love this story! Are you going to finish? That would be great!
KuroChaos01 chapter 16 . 6/23/2011
Wow this is an awesome story :) Rave Naruto is a great idea XD But I doubt this story will ever get an end as it hasnt been updated since 2008, its always a shame when good stories go unfinished
Shining-Dreamer chapter 16 . 4/29/2011
Waah! There's none more? Aw, man! I was so getting into that story! I liked it a whole lot! My very favorite part is when Naruto's dancing. He's all... Magical. lol This story is amazingly epic! Is it possible that you could write more? _"

~ Shining-Dreamer
me chapter 16 . 1/25/2011
*sob/wail* why don't you love us anymooooore? write more,please? I'll um...i'll feed you! or something...just dont leave us here,please?