Reviews for Two Years
Loverly Light chapter 11 . 3/1/2008
Augh! How could Misora! That's just... Argh! (Sorry, getting a little worked up. But still!) Anyway, I love this story, and I really can't wait until the next chapter.
Captain Deadpool chapter 11 . 3/1/2008
That kiss was a masterful bit of story telling. I didn't see it coming! I love surprises.
Lost Phantasm chapter 10 . 2/27/2008
...And yet another great chapter.

The attention rivalry scenes were nicely written.

Excellent writing from Luna's perspective so far.

Some sentences (and paragraphs) tell me that there's going to be a whole load of character development coming up.

Funny thing about Misora-chan there. I honestly don't get how she can have time for school, homework, and her profession...

Overall: Well written, with many colorful details. The storyline has become a little bit clearer from this chapter, and a bit of Subaru's feelings for Luna have been revealed... Some things are still a little bit unclear, such as why Misora goes to school but still has time for her job.
Captain Deadpool chapter 10 . 2/27/2008
Subaru is the classic example of a smart guy who is as sensitive as reinforced titanium female emotion. The result is very cute. Also, I must say that I love the rivalry going on here.
Heliotropium chapter 9 . 2/20/2008
A bit of an error. "Daisuke" is a name. "Daisuki" is the term you're looking for :P
Captain Deadpool chapter 9 . 2/20/2008
Another fine chapter! A bit on the slow side for my tastes, but still very good. I've already started the third chapter on mine, but it'll be sometime next week before I can post it.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 9 . 2/20/2008
Evilly Good
Hyaweh-kun chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
woa...love your story so much...

I've been waiting for a very long time looking for an [L x S] fanfic

however

UPDATE SOON!

thanks
Captain Deadpool chapter 8 . 2/10/2008
Another excellent chapter! The fight scene was short, but I liked it. It was also a good S/L moment.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 7 . 2/9/2008