Reviews for This Time Around
Omg! I absolutely adored this fic! U are an amazing writer! Thanks for making my day! :))
lqharbaugh101 chapter 9 . 4/19
Believe me when I say that I almost never reply plus until recently I never read anything that wasn't rated M but I had to let you I'm really loving this story I especially love the HArry-giving-a-talk-to-students and hearing about the stories of their first years experiences of escaping before the battle and being tortured by the carrows, I never thought about how it would effect first years. Keep up the great work
Noemi chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
Finally, the why of the break up!
lizzzsunshine chapter 20 . 9/4/2016
Wonderful story!
lizzzsunshine chapter 13 . 9/4/2016
Your characterization of Luna was spot on!
mspstar97 chapter 20 . 8/13/2016
Is there a sequel? You certainly gave yourself a good starting point for one with this ending. This was a very sweet story, and I highly enjoyed it. I'm a fan of keeping canon couples together, for the most part. I never really saw the buildup for Romione, but I was also a really young kid when I read the books. (Seriously, I finished Deathly Hallows when it came out the summer before 6th grade right after I'd turned 10.) I was a super sheltered child and honestly didn't see the romance coming and for that reason thought it was unnecessary, but as I've grown up (I'm in college now, eep!), I've come to ship the main canon couples. Sorry that had a bit too much information about me, but your fic made me realize just how much I appreciated Romione and Harry/Ginny (Hinny, is it? I'm not a huge fan of that name though). You did a great job, and you should be proud. Thanks for writing this!
Livia F chapter 20 . 8/9/2016
It's been 8 years since I first read this fic and it's still one my favorites. I know it's been a while since you've posted anything here on but I do hope you've kept on writing, because you've got a real talent. This story rings so true to me because I think a lot of people can recognise themselves in Ron and Hermione's relationship. Harry and Ginny's live is something super rare. You don't normally end up at 15 with the guy you've had a crush on since you were 11 and then live happily ever after with him. It's hard, growing up. It's even harder growing up together. So I can totally relate to Hermione and Ron needing to be apart, and Hermione getting into another relationship even if it wasn't exactly something good for her. Sometimes it's what you need to realize what you had before. Anyway, you write extremely well, and I love how you made this totally canon (at least as canon as it could be back in 2008, because now with Cursed Child we know that Ron actually became an auror first and then went to work with George). You managed to put bits and pieces of canon things like Draco and Astoria and George and Angelina and it all fit perfectly with the story you were telling. Now I'm off to read the rest of your series again, because why not? 3
Guest chapter 14 . 7/17/2016
So when things go hard and Ron is depressed, Hermione go to Martin, and when Ron is all right again and Martin becomes boring, she come back to Ron... And, of course, Ron is waiting for her and have no love life... Well written but totally cliche: "perfect" Hermione and lapdog Ron...
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2016
Another chapter blaming Ron and making Hermione perfect... It seems the tipical fic: Perfect Hermione with new boyfriend and guilty of all things Ron who can't move on... I'm really hope Ron will come back to Paris and forget this egoistic Hermione.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2016
Honestly, I don't know why Ron would want to come back to Hermione... It seems Ron has become a matured man while Hermione is the same workaholic egocentric girl.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2016
Not bad, but for now it would be in Hermione-herself section... Ron is a shadow in the background. We know nothing about the past or the break up... We know all about Hermione and her new boyfriend, etc but we know nothing about Ron, his job or his love life... For now is 60% Harry-Ginny wedding, 30% Hermione, 10% Ron.
TheLittleRoguex chapter 20 . 5/22/2016