Reviews for Pokémists: Pocket Alchemists
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Chapter one is no too early to add it to my favorites, right? This is a very funny, intelligent story.
Zhor chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I liked the song the best...had me cracking up pretty badly.
The Alchemy Goddess chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
How they always walk into the sunset. Why can't they EVER walk into foreboding darkness and Roy gets his a(EEP!) kicked by Team Homo—snicker, snicker, snicker—then Burns Lust so bad she gets a big-a(EEP!) 'fro? That'd be f(EEP!)ing awesome.
Fluehatraya chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
If you're still updating this, how about the cliché where they learn a lesson in environmentalism by discovering a town, resort, et cetera that is being polluted by some mean business or something and have to face off and help the angry Pokémon (or Pokémists for this fanfic) that live there?
Nightclaw chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Its been quite some time since I've read a fic that made me laugh like this. I grew up on pokemon, and I've recently discovered FM., This combo was great! Your mottos, and parody of the theme song were the best. If you do write another chapter I will certainly be back for more!
FullMetalCrayon chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
My GOD I LOVEEEE! This fic! You have to continue it! PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE...

for me?
Kiyiamayu chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Your stories are so amazing! I really like this one 'cause it's hilarious and you bring up so many of the horrible cliches in Pokemon. The biggest one for me would be when Team Rocket always shows up, they say their stupid catchphrase and they get blasted off again and somehow manage to stalk the main characters no matter where they go. Wouldn't they freakin' give up? If they wanted to give pokemon to their leader, (who never appears anymore,)why wouldn't they just go ahead and catch wild pokemon? Because stealing sure ain't working for them. xD Another cliche I hate, is when some random filler characters just go ahead and hand over their pokemon to the heros. Seriously? Did those trainers not care at all about their own pokemon, lulling them into a false sense of security and then trading them off to some other trainer to be ordered around like some slave, (again?) Lol, I used to love pokemon but now that series has gone to pot XD Lmao, sorry for ranting! Looking forward to the next chapter. -
kasuki101 chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
haha... can't... stop... laughing!
kasuki101 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
omg! that was so funny! my cracked up so hard my parents were staring at me for like five minutes wonderful what the hell was wrong! ha!
Savannah Silverstone chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
hahaha! This is a really smart story! One of the few where I'm smirking in every sentence and laughing out loud in a few! I read ur switch glitch too..:) Both awesome stories! Ur both faves!
Nimrochan chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
What I loved about this fic thus far:

1) Jokes about generic fanfic rules

2) Jokes about the ridiculous hairstyles of minor pokemon characters

3) Team Homo

4)Pokefaniacs

5)Ultra-Super-Awesome-Teacher-Move-Of-Awesome-Doomy-Doom-Number-665

xD Very few crackfics actually make me LOL that much...I'm too lazy to finish it right now but I look forward to continuing it later! _

Nims
Hooded-Figurine chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
hahaha, love the whole Team Homo bit. Made me laugh to.
Straw Hats Writer Dan chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Nice going! It's like the Abridged Series we never had.

Yeah, I'm one of those who used to like Pokémon that is baffled at how predictable every episode is... and the couple of years it took me to notice that... XD

Anyway, I had a good laugh with your story! Go you!
JayStrawberry27 chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
U TOTALLY have to do ARMSTRONG next!
Fortunatecookie8 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Hahahaha! I laughed the whole ride through! The theme song was hilarious. I love your theme of making fun of Pokemon's most blatant cliches. Haha your the best.

Oh and that trope reference didn't go unnoticed by moi. I'm also a troper. Nice going there. )

If you haven't noticed yet, there's a link to this fanfic on the main crack fic trope page. That's how I got here and I'm glad I did. x) Keep up the good writing! Which means UPDATE SOON! P
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »