Reviews for Pokémists: Pocket Alchemists
Maggiepie34 chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
Lol! This is awesomely funny!
x xac chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
Wait, why wasn't "boobs" censored?
x xac chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
This had me literally gasping for breath while laughing.
Onigori1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Nice story! This is definitly not something I would have thought of.
Gallifreyan Annihilator chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Awesome so far, like all your other fanfics that I've read!

Have you noticed in Pokemon, that whenever Ash gets anything of some sort, like a badge, he always screams "I got (blah, blah)!" like a maniac and smiles while everybody stays off-screen? Totally creeps me out. *shudders*
whatsername4 chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
ahahaha, that was fantastic
The . L O S T . Paperclip chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Made-of-Epic! Really, this is brilliant. I can imagine Al being a Pokemist quite easily, actually. It's hilarious! EPIC! XDD
RaiineDays chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
XD This is hilarious!

I love it

Hope the plot bunnies keep growing :)
EnviousBakemono chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
i love this Fanfic its makes me crack up its so true Pokemon has so many cliches... keep updating

EnviousBakemono
Xspanda chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
Awesome! You updated! :D So excited!

Well, I believe the cliche here is that they always have Brock or someone relay what's going on in the battle, just in case Ash's facial expressions don't cut it or the viewers don't want to use their imaginations. And also, the battle is almost always interupted part way by Team Rocket. But, you made those cliches pretty clear. :)

Speaking of those, here's some cliches I've noticed in the series: Ash and friends always spend the night in the forest and always seem to have enough money and supplies to survive each day; every stranger the group meets is nice, friendly, and needs help; they only change clothes inbetween seasons; and Ash only captures a pokemon that he creates a day-long special bond with.

Keep writing, it's a very funny story! ;)
Chocolatei chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Jean Brock! I haven't read much yet, but so far I've been laughing at every line :D You are hilarious! But one thing: is automail kid friendly? I mean, Ed did lose an arm and a leg in a gruesome event.

Anyways, great job!
Moomoogirl1 chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
Woah you updated? Nice. :3

Overall I thought the chapter was a good way to make a comeback cause I'm still laughing at every line you whip out. You have not lost your charm. As for cliches I can't really think of any at the moment... introduce more "pokemon" perhaps? Or make one of those tear jerking scenes the show used to try and pull off. That'd be kind of funny.

Anywho hope you come up with more ideas and update soon! ...or at least before the year ends :D
Gwen chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
This fic is absolutely brilliant! I was lolling the whole way through- and I must say, Team Homo pretty much just made my day!

As for cliches to work off- you could have a brock character who can't open his eyes and becomes obsessed with every female he comes across! (Just an idea ;D)
lurkingandreblogging chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
Oh, this story's AMAZING! I nearly fell off my chair laughing! The song was hilarious and the Team Homo song was way funny!
13LuckyWishes chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Laughing so hard... can't breathe... Must... take in... air... *dies of laughter* Y'know, you just made my day so much better. When I finished reading Lust 'n Envy's motto I had to pause for a couple minutes and just laugh. I got strange looks from several family members and my dog. I'm off to read the next chappie, but just so you know, this is so brilliant on so many different levels.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »