Reviews for Never Goodbye
luckyknott123 chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Are you going to continue? This is sooooooo goood!
Thalheim chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
keep going and add some fluff! it'd be so awesome!

i dare you to.
Iyrll chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
no dont end it its good
nksa chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
Or…or…if…she…flooded her house! And was slowly drowning in her bathtub when the faucet wouldn’t turn off! Then…she’d be naked…but…she wouldn’t be able to open the door!

lol...i'm trying not to have pervy thoughts of what roy would think.

‘Black Hayate suddenly turned into a wolf and attacked her’ or ‘A giant flame monster jumped out of her fireplace and lit her apartment on fire’ well those would make a very ...interesting story.
Nightroad Princess chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
dont end it! its amazing!
Ruingaraf chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
Aww, cute. Personally, I think that is a good place to end it. Dai seems to disagree, though. XD
Dailenna chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
Yaay! You posted! (It's taken me this long to get around to it XD)

You've left one of my bolded bits in there, in "But, of course, no one else was there, and hehad let go of all common sense earlier, remember?" the e, a of "there, and" is still in bold, and there should be a space for "he had" after that :3

Aww, he left. Are you writing the next chapter yet? I want to see what happens XD
Laura-chan chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
I think you should continue :D It's getting interesting!
Apathetical chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
Don't end it there!

I love it!

I would make my besst friend Mikki read it, but she's too busy playing Fullmetal alchemist: Broken Angel... It's kinda sad realy...

By the way: I love the story! It creative and FINALLY the characters are actually in character... The storyline, well I can't seem to find one but hey not EVERY great story has a storyline, mine tend not too...

Anyway I love the story and you had better not end it there or a block of fermented cheese shall find it's way into you're face!
Writer chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
This fic is awesome! Please update soon. I'm interested to see what's gonna happen!
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Nicely done. :D Mangawin.
Flamebabe chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
ZOMG! Just add the next chapter already, lol. I love how you use links from the manga, which is, like, a squillion times better than the anime.
Dailenna chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I love the fact that without his assistants Mustang can't escape paperwork :P Shows that they didn't just load him up with it all the time - they actually helped out!

"What had he said back then to make her hate him so much, anyways?" ROY KILLED FUHRER SPARKLES, THAT'S WHAT D: (XD running theme in my Olivier fics, if you haven't read them yet)

Dude, this is a really cool idea you've got so far.

Oh, and I feel the necessity to say that I'm reviewing because I thought it was a good story and you're my friend, not because of the '3-5 reviews' note at the end ~_~ I usually make a point of not reviewing those stories even if I like them, because essentially I think a writer should write because they enjoy their work, not just to get people to review. Something about those notes really ticks me off.

Anyways, keep writing, dude. (Just looking now, I'ma also say that I like your paragraphing between 'One ring. / Two rings. / Three rings. / Four rings.' It gives the idea of time passing a bit more strength.)