Reviews for Spiraling Maelstrom
bom
Shinnypichu88 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
UPDATE!
ShadowFoxKage chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
interesting start but too bad it seems to have been dropped.
Sir Demon Wolf Lord chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This story rocks! i can't wait until you update which i hope happens soon. :)
Rydan fall chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
No story update since 2008?

Shame...

Though, Jiraiya doesnt have any right to be mad, were was he all that time, huh?

Besides, Anko would have fitted better, way more in character.

But then, she probably is still out like a light at that time or would she?

Always wondered why Naruto with all his pranking didnt raid the libriary under a henge.

I mean, if they are going to point towards you anyway...

Why not make it look like somebody was trying to frame you by stealing the place dry?

ANBU-chan! Really, I didnt do it! Why are they always saying I did it when such things happen?

Im sure Naruto must have found some hidden and forgotten hiddy-places from the first, second and third Senobi world war.

Im also suprised nobody ever used the fact that Minato would probably have placed a blood-seal on his house, for Naruto to find savety in his parent house without knowing, after having been already beaten bloody, from another (civilian) party/group that is out on his live.

Heh, you could even have Gaara make sand sculptures of his (possible) opponents and his brother/sister make a comment about the fact that one of them looks like the Fourth, only for Gaara to say its supposed to be Naruto.

Watch the chaos unfold.

Heh, Sasuke might not even be any more then a blood-sucker in Gaaras eyes, after that wound.
dayfox96 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
hey love the story hope for you to continue you know if your not dead
Ppsh chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Hm. First part was okay, then it turned into garbage. Seriously, they crucified him & set him on fire? All I could do was laugh at the absurdity of such a notion when I read that. And then the rest of the chapter was dedicated to Kurenai's angst rant over Naruto and events. I also don't buy that Kakashi didn't know Naruto was the Minato's son. This is the guy who advocates 'seeing underneath the underneath', and yet he can't seem to recognize his sensei's son who is a veritable clone of him. Utter failure.
narutodekenzieboy chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
You better update this fic... -_-

Or -Sickly Sweetly Smile-

I will come to your house...torture until your dead...then use Kuchiyose : Edo Tensei to revived you and torture you again then kill you again until you update this fic -Dark Laugh-

So -Innocent Face- Update please :)
Fai Gensou chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I hope you update this; this looks really interesting and I can't wait to see more.
Spiderwickchronicles chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
First thing I didn't like about this...the unknown pairing...next...the little bit exaggeration of characters (I only mind a little),and finally...kurenai(I don't know but she seemed more fitting in the role of hating naruto, or disliking him at the least)..oh well..nice story still I guess...
nine-orcids chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
i love this story! will you please update it?
Evil E. Evil chapter 1 . 5/23/2010