Reviews for Desperation Gets Reaction
broken-paige chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Oh my gosh, your an amazing writer, this has got to be my FAVE GG fix ever! Simply amazing.
UhOhSpaghettiO chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
You are a rediculously talented writer
claudia chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Hi I'm a italian fun of gossip girl and I wanted ask you if I if I could post this fanfiction on a italian forum in italian obviously because it is very nice and did I want to also allow the fans Italian to read it, do I have your permission?
Gossip Girl7 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
that was really good
Itsastickup chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
you're a flawless writer. You bring so much emotion to characters who can be seen as cold. Amazing.
Midnight Shard chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Wow. This was so beautiful! I really love your oneshots :)
lillianrose4 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Tears running down my face, I must say that I love it even though it is so sad. I don't know how they are going to get together again. I really think though it will take a reaction from him to admit how he feels. It will maybe take a short get together with Nate, for her to realise he's not the one for her. But I think it will take even more. I think it will take Blair to have a relationship with someone important someone big in the UES and then for her to break it off with him and go back to Chuck. I think then that Blair/Chuck will finally get back to each Chuck starts dating someone seriously she will just keep going as they were, if he keeps dating easys she can go back to him. For him to know that she has broken off with someone special for him will show him that she really and truely does love him. What do you think? Thanks for letting me vent. Thanks again for the journey.
Becks Rylynn chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
This was confusing and sad and made me cry and it was just...absoloutly beautiful.

Keep up the great work!

Kisses
princetongirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
loved it update soon
indusgirl1313 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
If this is a one-shot story, than it is really good and I really liked it, but you really having me hoping that you will choose to continue this story, because the way you write Blair and Chuck in this story just breaks my heart and I want to see how the rest of the story pans out.
annablake chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Wow. That was really, really good. Dare one ask for a continuation of this story? I loved how you wrote C and B. Both so vulnerable but hiding it behind a tough exterior. So stubborn and proud and so alike. Love it.
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
This is one of the most amazing stories I've ever read.
danask8a chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I really like this. you really capture both of them well. is this a one shot or are you going to continue?

cuz it would be great if you did.

but if you don't it still makes a excellent oneshot.
ChuckBassLOVA chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
haha

that was twisted funny and oh so sweet

I love chuck and Blair their so perfect together hehe

anyways that was great I hate that its just a one shot though :(
ElleGossip chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I loved it. I thought it was very well written. I love how Chuck is around Blair. It was so perfect. You are a good writer.

*-Elle_Gossip