Reviews for Consequences
abharding chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Ouch. Poor John. Poor Rodney. And poor Thrasher. Very nicely done.
Mary chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I enjoyed your story. I was looking for some short angsty fic this evening. Yours fit the bill. It was intense, tragic and so angsty. Poor Rodney and John.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Very good. "nice" to see Shep "messing up" or at least having to do something totally against his nature. He never leaves anyone behind.

Shep seems to be a little too adjusted though? Leaving someone behind, although I'm sure he's had to do it before or knows in his mind it would happen would tear him apart. Just as much as Rodney.
Wraithfodder chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Wow, powerful ending! Short but very good!
Annie866 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Gut wrenching ending. I feel so bad for both of them. It's a hell of a thing to live with - for John, choosing which one to save, and knowing the other would die, and for Rodney, having the survivor's guilt. Well done.
LilRicki chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Oh . . . !

*heart wrenches*

Well done.

-LilRicki (aka Pansy Chubb)
LinziDay chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Wow. Very intense. Very good.
Greywolf Lupous chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Oh, ow, in a completely and totally good way, Kam! (Random: I've missed you!) I think it's the perfect length, and that last line has such a punch, and hits home. Oh, poor, poor John having to make that choice, and poor Rodney with his survivor's guilt. Yes, of course he'd grab Rodney, he's *Rodney*. I also rather liked the scene between John and Sam, so short, but it was understated, but clearly there that she would understand his decision. Aww... I'm favoriting this too.
MaggieL80 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Tense. Gripping. And still with so many unanswered questions. Well done. Enjoyed it thoroughly.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Heart-wrenching story with a very well written confrontation between John and Rodney (both at a loss at what happened off-world).

I just would have liked some mention about this being season 4 somewhere in the summary, because I only know up to mid-season three yet.
SC chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Oh, come on! You can't end there! I want more!
sablecain chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
ooh. nice angst.
Elisa chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Oh WOW! That was...intense! Loved it! And the ending..just WOW! Thanks for this great story!
FortRider chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I'm not the biggest fan of fics written in the present tense, they're often difficult to read or follow, but this pulls it off. Not bad :)
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Excellent vignette. There's just enough here to tell the story and the reader can easily fill in everything that's needed but not stated outright. Perfect timing.