Reviews for Pet Peeves
The Mills Apocrypha chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I love this story, its only small but it says more than one five times its length, the style lends itself to Remus' intensity.

You sum it up so perfectly its a pleasure to read.
LoverFaery chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Beautiful. J'adore. Totally true.
Narcisa Le Fay chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Oh, Remus is so cute *_*~! And he's right: we don't love somebody because it's logical. Just happen.

Kisses.~
Phiso chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Hehe, I can see Remus having a lot of these pet peeves - and it was funny reading it, because I possess some of them too - and I do like how you described Sirius afterwards. It would have been nicer had it been more parallel, but in any case this was good and I'm very, very fond of it. Nice job. :3
yourmomistoolazytologin chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
"That’s why I don’t worry when I look at him and my heart literally starts to beat faster."

AWW.

Very sweet little story.

Good job!

]
runningfingers chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
This was cute. I liked how he stated his pet peeves and then how Sirius defies all of them. The quote was good too.
Esme's Favorite Daughter chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
That was wonderful. You really made it seem like something Remus would say.
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
This is amazingly perceptive. I found myself agreeing with every word of it from the start: yes, I thought, this fan writer understands Remus better than his creator does. And then I find you understand love better than any mainstream novelist I've ever read.

I wish you did own the HP universe. I literally do.
The Visitor chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
It's so sweet and charming. I like being prickly, and I happen to like a prickly Remus. In my mind, it just suits him so well. I could guess where this was going about halfway through Remus's long list of annoyances, but the way all of Sirius's irksome traits were transformed into affectionate gestures was just about perfectly executed. Thank you so much for portraying this snippet a believable relationship. It's not a fairytale prince charming on a white steed story, but it's love made stronger by flaws.
arabellaw chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
awn! that was just so cute! I totally love it

I loved the quote too... once in a movie from my country some actress said: "love is when the guy you're atractted to is cross-eyed and you think hes gourgeous" and I think both of the phrases are quite right. excellent work
No at cheese.com chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I literally *ahem* AWED! through the whole story. *giggle* I really love it! Great drop!
Caddie chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
well well well Amy, you never do cease to amase me with your amazingly articulate way of voicing 'literally' everything so impeccably perfectly and all that praise and worship jazz. I daresay I haven't been doing enough of that lately!.

But LITERALLY all your stories are totally awesome!
Psycho Hippy chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I think that sums it up perfectly...if it was anyone but Sirius who did all those things, Remus would hate it. Now that's love! :D