Reviews for Better Left Unsaid
resojoem2011 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
It was good...and if you're up for a read, there's a story called The Avatar's Love by RainAndRoses...she touches on Koh in her own way...and it's similar...when Koh is defeated, all the faceless people are freed...though they've passed on and are in the spirit world, they are free.. I liked your 20 things here.. )
WaterWarrior294 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Wow. This was. SO GOOD. I LOVE IT! OUO

TO THE FAVORITES LIST! DUN, DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!
Chaotic Memory chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Even though I do not prefer Kataang -And no, I'm not a Zutara shipper, although I do read that pairing from time to time- this was well-written and I think describes their relationship very nicely.

My favorites have to be nineteen & twenty, twelve, seventeen, and the top one in my opinion is number five.
Religion0 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Well, I've only got one thing to point out; There are two number fives.

Very sweet collection otherwise.
xDominoe chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Um... the monkey outside the cave just had no face. So I think Ummi died without a face, and Koh just had her face.

Whatever, I still liked it.

LotVx3
telayla chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
this was so cool, totally not OOC, and it seems like this is what would have happened after.

weirdness, but i was in a play once, actually called three tales from japan, and my characters name was momoko.

yeah. weirdness.
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
very funny and honest...i like it _-LP
misscanteloupe chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This. was. awesome. o_0 lol. Sorry, but I have to say this is probably one of the more fluffy oneshots I have read, which is a great thing! I love fluffiness! Especially with Kataang XD

While reading, all I did was smile and nod at how true it is. It just makes me love Kataang even more And I didn't think it was possible. It was getting much more romantic towards the end, so I have to say my favorite is... all of them, actually :) Yeah, I can't choose. You are a great writer *Favorites* Keep up the great work!
NovemberMist chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
once again, very cute. You had me giggling here with a few of them. Momoko, btw, was very clever.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
wootage. :)
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
What a wonderful story about Aang and Katara and the twenty things we don't know about them.

/4. “Aang and I were young and foolish, once,” Katara of the Water Tribe acknowledges, smiling, while balancing a baby on her hip, “but then again, weren’t we all?”/

True. Very true.

/9. It is not a very well known fact that, when Aang first blinked open his eyes, he thought that he was in heaven and the girl gazing down at him was nothing less then an angel.

10. In case you hadn’t heard, to this day, he remains of the same opinion./

Aww! Aang is such a sweetheart.

/Toph gives him up as a lost cause and turns to Katara. “What about you, Sugar Queen? Haven’t you been meeting Aang lately in bed?”/

Gotta love Toph being so straightforward.
Purple With A Purpose chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
SO CUTE! I loved a lot of them, so cute! Loved Aang when he was just like "kiss me." So great!
donjonkeeper chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Great oneshot! But i don't quite understand number 7, care to explain to me plz?
Kyoshi7989 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Konichiwa, Lizzie-chan!

Now, for something you'll never understand!

Bunpou machigai ga aru ka dou ka anata no bunsho o te de tenken suru kokoromi. Watashi ha shousuu no yukue fumei no tango ni hanten o tsuke ta.

And I'll never tell you what it means!

...Nonoshiri...fine.

Try checking your document by hand for grammar mistakes. I spotted a few missing words.

Me: I'm just using this space to say this: Watashi no purintaa ha okureru! I can't get poor Syaoran off of my computer! *cries*
greenk chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
*gigglesnort*

I am a huge fan of well written fanfics and an even HUGER fan of Kataang. Awesome job. I loved everything about it. You touched on things that I never would have even thought about.

While scrolling down to review I saw the portion at the bottom saying that Momoko meant peach child and it smacked me in the face. I never understood why you chose Momoko until then. Great usage of the Japanese translator there.

Not only did you write an awesome fanfic..you did research too!

xDD

My favorite part...it changed throughout the whole fanfic.

First it was number 3. As an answer to that question, as much as I want to say that I could, I know that I couldn't. I'm too bitter in that way, but hey, I can admit it!

Number 6 never really became my favorite, but I thought it nice that you put something so unique in there. Peaches. D

Then, my favorite was number 9. It was so affectionate and compassionate. How Aang still felt that her was in heaven and Katara was an angel. Nicely put!

Along the way, I also liked number 11 and number 13. I can't say that they were my favorites, but I thought that the fact that because of Aang, Katara only had to try her best and that Ummi was happy that Aang could be with Katara even though she couldn't remain with Kuruk.

Lastly, my favorite still remaining is number 20. It speaks for itself and is a great way to wrap up the whole piece.

Again, wonderful writing. I look forward to your next one!

I know you will write another story because when your writing skills are as great as that, I can recognize that you are a person who lives to write and enjoys every minute of it. _

-Green_Kataang