Reviews for Modern Day Miko
animexmanga23 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Hey, if you're not continuing, can I adopt it?
Jesse chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is amazing, please make the new chapter soon, I can't wait Much happiness, Jesse
ScarletCharm681 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Is there going to be another chapter of this? I hope so.
Kintora chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I really like the humor you used in here actually. And I like the way it's starting off. It's been a whole year since you updated though, so... Anyhow - nice start - hope to read more some day. :)
OurLoveIsForever chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
It was quite different, but I love the difference. By the way, this is the old Katana Ishtari. haha. Times have changed. I'm glad that you are taking another look at this story. It's been such a long time since I read it...

Good luck with it and all your writings.
cookie chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
great.. really great.. hope ul update soon.. the story was really nice.. please UD!
OtakuGirl21 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
heres some happy crack for ya! i love this story! plz update son! wow! i think my happy crack comes from reading this story!o_O
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Nya This looks so awesome! X3 It's kind of cute seing Tomite and everyone in modern Tokyo. X3 I loved the scene where Tomite is talking to Hikitsu and is telling how he completely messed up Hikitsu's back story. XD Hm, I'm kind of curious as to why Uruki became a big star, though it's probably so he could look for Tomiko. It must be troublesome, though, being mobed by all those fans. XD I can't wait until your next chapter!
Comfort Food chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Oh! I like this! Keep it going, keep it going!
beppin14 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Ooh, this is great!:D Is there more?

_
Eternity Crystal chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Wow. That was really interesting. xD I want to know what happens next. I hope you continue it!

.::Eternity Crystal::.
MagicNo333 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wow, great story! _ Really loved it! I never read the old one, so I wouldn't know what it was like, but this was really amazing. I love Uruki! He's my favorite (aside from Nuriko)! But I don't know where to read all of the manga online (too cheap to buy it), so I can't finish it... Whatever. Amazing story, as I said before.

_

MagicNo3.3.3!
I am Alice Cullen chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Well, I think that in terms of plot line, this one is better than the old one. But it needs to flow a bit more,and not jump around so much. But other than that, it was REALLY good!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

I MISSED YOU! (changed my name from Sango Taigya to I Am Alice Cullen)

Luv your faithful reviewer,

Alice
LinaNgan chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
OMG! OMG! Ur story is SO awesome! I have totally fallen in love with it!

It's funny!

Well written!

and...um...ANYTHING that's good!

"Roun Rimudo contest"? seems like a COOl contest, can I join :p J/K

Please update SOON and as FAST as possible!
Yan Niao chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
GAH! IT'S BACK! I LOVE YOU! -glomp-

Yeah, I didn't exactly remember the original, but I didn't think it was too much like this one. I really like the new version so far! I love the wit. (Oh, Tomite. What would we do without you?)

On the constructive criticism side, I don't think you quite explained Rimudo's modern-day identity well enough, nor the details of the contest- it was sort of like, "Wait, back up a moment. What?" It seemed a little rushed. I know you might have done that on purpose, but it was still a little confusing, so make sure to explain enough so your readers can follow.

But other than that, I'm loving it so far! Your writing's great, and so much fun to read. You've got a good style. ;) Please update soon!

"Russia, Tomite. Russia."