Reviews for Unexpected
Drew86 chapter 27 . 9/2
Awwwww, please keep up the great work! I am really enjoying this story. Faithful readers await!
B.arendes chapter 27 . 6/27
Cool Story and Hope to See the end to it. Does Ginny see him or who is sneaking after harry
Kareem chapter 27 . 6/5
Loved the story! Bummed it's a Ginny/Harry, but it's not In Your Face about it. Though the Phoenix feather core was a tad o.0

Hope you one day come back to this one.
As for who is watching, my guess is Tonks!

Best of luck
TheCompanion93 chapter 27 . 7/3/2016
I love this! I hope one day your feel the inspiration to finish it. :)
sarahlund chapter 27 . 11/21/2015
pleaase update! xx
Blood Tempest chapter 27 . 9/7/2015
Just found your story because my sister, it is well written and makes me anxiously await the next chapter. I really hope this story is not abandoned!
Nina chapter 27 . 7/18/2015
Hey there,

I very like your story, it is exciting, cute and funny. I would very appreciate to read how the story goes on.

Best wishes
Nina
LongTimeWaiting chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
6 years ago I first discovered this piece of writing and I absolutely loved it. It was incomplete and I didn't and still don't usually read incomplete pieces but the summary sounded so interesting and different that I gave it a shot. I loved it. At the time there was not such a big gap between publishing and updating dates but when the chapters stopped coming I didn't give up on it. First I looked for more similar to this one but none were up to scratch then I re-read it and read it again. Now it is 2015 and I still haven't given up I check back every couple of months hoping for a new chapter and that you have rediscovered a love for this piece. I suspect your life has taken to newer interesting places and to finish this would be like stepping back in time. I believe in always looking to the future so can understand if coming back to this would seem weird. Maybe in a few years you will come back and read these reviews and I hope they make you happy. If you did choose to re start this then I am sure there would be a fair few people out there who would be thrilled however life changes and so do people. I hope your training. Is now complete and you have a wee apothecary on a street corner somewhere. Maybe one day if I am in Canada I will go into a chemist and just say unexpected to the pharmacist and then smile when the poor person has no idea what I am talking about. Hahaha anyway this has turned into an essay. Still waiting
lonepixie chapter 27 . 2/22/2015
But who was watching them?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
..."...?.good story
Blast chapter 27 . 9/26/2014
Update
Kaya70 chapter 27 . 9/26/2014
Love it plz update soon
CJmusic1996 chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
"Etiam" means "even" in Latin, while "Sic" (pronounced 'seek') is "yes". Also "Familia mea servire concurris?" is "Do you agree to serve my family?" There are different forms of words and they don't even have to be in a specific order in the sentence. Sorry, I'm a real snob about Latin after taking to years of it in school. Other than the mistranslation the story is going great!
Darlarose17 chapter 27 . 7/28/2014
please, please, please, update! or write a sequel! please, I want to read more about Harry & baby James & I wanna find out who was watching them, please don't let it be anyone from the stupid Ministry or any wannabe Death Eaters...
Guest chapter 27 . 7/14/2014
i love the story so up date soon