Reviews for Lemony Fresh
Ne0my chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Oh you can Not imagine how Long I have eben searching for this fanfiction. I read it once years ago and I Couldnt forget it ever since. It just amazes me how you got the idea of the Plot. Its soooo simple and creative. Just awesome.
Thinker chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I could see the joke coming from a mile away... but I can't resist a good stretching out of a gag and thoroughly enjoyed this. Interesting twist at the end bringing it back to a karmic conclusion for Matt. Funny stuff!
teamcan chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Lol this was hilarious! Thanks for sharing.
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
You are an evil genius, definitely :) Very nice
PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Yeah, "epic" didn't really describe it. "Hilarious" would be better.

I read this before but I had NO idea YOU wrote it! (Yes, that's shock, sorry.)

I can't give you a huge review for this, but I loved it! :D
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
...Well, that was awesome beyond all words!
babegalanime chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
continue plz.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Uh...huh o.o
The Two-One-Five chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
No previous chapter? Darn. An epic conclusion, but to what? Very nicely done, all the double entendres were very fitting and had me laughing. Now I wonder what will happen next...one can only imagine. Good job
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Very hilarious. I was trying not to laugh so much but I couldn't help it. Very nice. MIMATO FOREVER!
Akino Ame chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Definitely funny, but there didn't seem to be too much focus on Mimi and Yamato's friendship-more just them being there by coincidence and him having a laugh at her expense. Also, the use of Japanese was a little jarring, even with the honorifics. It might just be my bias, but it did throw me out a bit, trying to keep track of everything.