Reviews for The Resilience of a Shinigami Heart
silverknight12 chapter 5 . 6/14
Orihimes Bankai the power to manifest her will and imagination, equals the robot mermaids wars becoming reality and be extension screwing over everyone in comical fashion.
Liz555 chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
This was such a cute story
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
Great story from this author. Continue to be surprised at how well all of the stories turn out. Looking forward to reading more in the future.
MikuxLuka401 chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
Lol that was funny stuff, although I cant really see Ichigo reacting in such a way but it was good none the less. Sad part not one of my favs of your bleach fics but again still good.

Madrox out MMFWCL
MikuxLuka401 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Yoru . . . eating . . . cat . . . food . . .
BWAHAHAHA LULZ that part was so funny I had to take a few minutes just to laugh.
Oh man anyhoosle lovin the fic so far
Gintama8 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
AWSOME!
Skald of Freya chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
So I have been, quite literally, plowing through your stories for the last few days now (I know I'm horrible for not reviewing any of them, but they were great!) but I really needed to leave one for this one. IT WAS AMAZING! Really.

Insanely creative and interesting plot, and the pairing worked a lot better than I thought it would, they are so cute together!

I realize that it's a really long time since you wrote this by now but I really hope that you haven't given up on writing a sequel for it. I honestly think it could be great. No scratch that, it would be beyond amazing.

Anyway, you're definitely one of my favorite authors by now. You're also seemingly the only author who doesn't mind exploring the less obvious pairings. (And some of the obvious ones too, it seems. Honestly how is it you're the ONLY one that has written a serious fic(5k) for Kurenai x Hinata? Cutest Naruto pairing ever.)

Anyway, I love your stuff. I guess I gotta dig into Code Geass (I didn't even finish it yet! :O) so I can read that ridiculously long fic you're doing.

Digital hugs and kisses for you!
Palistus chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
This would be amazing with a sequal, detailing a trip to the soul society, with a few fights and such. Already though, excellent, Orihime turned badass :o
Chessicfayth chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
this was a great series.. idk how much you think about it, but i decided to pester you for a sequel lol... it would be good to add just one more chapter i think.. yoruichi in trouble, and orohime realizes her bonkai? eh, maybe a dumb idea... but it seems like the logical conclusion to me.. i just joined the site, and started reading your work.. you havent had a dud yet... keep up the good work
FighterPlaneAce chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
That was an awesome story. Can't wait to read more.
PhoenixTsutanai chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
I love this pairing and how you told the story _ although there could be a scene of Orihime and Yoruichi in her apartment, when Tatsuki shows up Yoruichi would transoform into a cat [probably for the soul society and shyish reason Orihime gave her if some of her non-soul reaper/quincy or Chad came over.] although.. Yoruichi woud probably be purring while making sure to nestle on Orihime's chest XD. Anyway, GREAT fanfiction I look forward to more fanfictions like this from you.
TacoKing23 chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
Some thoughts:

Kisuke's an ass.

I like the name you came up with for Orihime's Zanpakuto. Hyakka no Tenshun definitely sounds more Orihime than Rabukurafuro. Just seems to fit better. Also, easier to pronounce.

As I think I've said in reviews for other fics of yours, I could easily see this as canon, it's really that good. Of course, the canon version wouldn't be as detailed with the sex, but I'm sure they'd get the point across.

If you were to make a sequel to this one, I'd gladly read it. I'm quite curious to see what you'd come up with for Orihime's Bankai. And regarding her comment about being able to talk to Hyakka no Tenshun, you could actually create a character for it, seeing as Zanpakuto are supposed to have (admittedly, rarely seen) spiritual forms, be they humanoid like Zangetsu, or animal-like, like Renji's Zabimaru. That'd be interesting to see as well. And I'm sure she'd appreciate her new friend. _

So, yeah. Great story, write the sequel you wanted to, it's a great Idea.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
This was a REAllY great read! Orihime becoming a shinigami with her own zanpakuto (though basically the same powers). I really want to see a continuation of this story where Orihime gets Bankai!

So far this is one of the few stories I've read from this site that I can imagine reading over and over again! Thanks for posting such a great story!
KAZEONI chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
Wow now that was 0ne of the coolest BLEACH fics Ive read in along time. How did you ever come up with the idea of Orihime becoming a Shinigami? I mean its a great Idea I hope Kubo has the same thoughts that would be AWESOME. This was a truly unique story I loved it.
angelbattler chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
This story is one of my favorties, bub. Thanx for this.

Orihime becoming a Soul Reaper/Shinigami was a story i did long ago, but it never got finished.

Course, my description of Orihime's zanpakuto was completely different, but you nailed it on the head.

I wanna see what Orihime's bankai is.

keep up the good work, my boy.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »