Reviews for The Fighting Dreamers
Twilight Assassin chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
I must admit this story is geting really good. I can't wait to see how this ends also are certain people whereing red clouds going to show up and wheres my Pie.
Moreyrad chapter 25 . 6/27/2010
"Epilog" (Epilogue)is miss-spelled.
jacalman chapter 25 . 2/14/2010
This story was awesome! n_n I wonder if ur gonna do another one after this that tells when naruto tells everyone his heritage
JJB88 chapter 25 . 3/19/2009
Great Story I love it so much that you shoud do A Saga of

The Fighting Dreamers.
OptimisticMuffins chapter 25 . 2/7/2009
YAY! Jerks get their comeuppance!

Hahaha, I love Gaara. Well, you speaking throught Gaara. And the Sand Sibs (a.k.a. you) in general (a.k.a. not you :))

What a fitting, perfect ending (meanwhile, I'm screaming into my hands about the awesome support of Neji and Rock Lee and co. for Naruto's amazingness)

Can't wait to finish all the others!
OptimisticMuffins chapter 24 . 2/7/2009
What exactly was the point of the shinigami in this point anyways?

Oh dear, Tsunade's going to risk getting our three heroes killed. Again.

Haha, Shikamaru is so funny. And poor Naruto is a victim again.
OptimisticMuffins chapter 23 . 2/7/2009
You MUST have been watching the two towers when you were thinking this part up.

WOOT! GO TSUNADE! GO SHINOBI VILLAGES AND THE OTHER REINFORCEMENTS! YEAH! (By the way; Leaf got spelled "lead")

Okay, so Shikamaru is potentially blind in one eye and Tenten is deprived of throwing weapons. Great.

Silly Sasuke-if there was a dull moment, we wouldn't be interested, now, would we?

I think I have an idea what Shino and Neji are going to do. And if so, then Naruto is indeed a GOOD INFLUENCE, not a moron! (If you haven't noticed, I'm a huge fan of Naruto. He's awesome.)

Ah, Gaara and Naruto. Best friendship ever (actually, one of my friends predicted it the first time they met. Indirectly, but she still called it.)

Give credit where credit is due! Naruto's really smart and OBVIOUSLY inspiring to his fellow shinobi!

GO HINATA! Pulling awesome moves is definitely her thing.

GO NARUTO! Pulling awesome moves was ALWAYS your forte!

Obviously, Hinata and Naruto are the power team.

Aside from Gaara and Naruto. (Notice, Naruto is always included, because he's awesome.)

Awesome way to end the battle! The way you wrote out the siege went really well. Max amount of detail without being boring and overly gruesome!
OptimisticMuffins chapter 22 . 2/7/2009
Sasuke's matter-of-factness regarding Elaine is mildly entertaining :).

Well, as we know (and now Henry does, too), Nemji is a depressing person, but a good person nonetheless.

I'm flashing back to the hopelessness of Helm's Deep, here, and hoping YOUR outcome is as happy as J.R.R. Tolkien's (only, without the death of a major character...)

Well, for a dismal chapter (not your fault-dismal for the characters in plot developments) (should I replace dismal with gloomy?) it at least had a hopeful ending!
OptimisticMuffins chapter 21 . 2/6/2009
If Gaara giving somebody a hug isn't the most disturbing thing I've ever heard in my lifetime-especially in that context. I think I'm going to go hide in the fetal position now.

Interesting use of cannon weaponry! I do like it.

How are they jumping onto the battlefield if the walls are so tall?

The Escudo sword reminds me of the swords forged by the elves in the Inheritance trilogy. For the Dragon Riders.

Local termite colonies. I love it.

Haha, I like these shinigami. Not as much as I like the ones from Bleach, but I like them enough.

Oh Temari, you and Tenten both are entertaining.

DUN DUN DUN! I think I'll skip the spoilers. Just send me some ramen, thank you.
OptimisticMuffins chapter 20 . 2/6/2009
Woah, I'd be afraid to pay Naruto's ramen bill for a WEEK, let alone two months! Neji's awesome, but I think his brain is slightly off in this decision.

EW! OH, GEEZ, THAT'S DISGUSTING! And those things are really freaky! I'd be running in terror, not kidding!

But Naruto (or rather, you acting throught Naruto) is (are) a genius. Haha, eat that Neji!

YEAH LEE! Yes, ninja politics-never tell another ninja what you know, even if they're your best friend. And I would just like to thank you for letting Kankuro get something in, because I love him. He's awesome.

The best fireworks are the ones that are aimed at killing you. There's nothing better.
OptimisticMuffins chapter 19 . 2/2/2009
I'm sorry, but being a third wheel in ANY mushy scene (like Naruto in this one at the beginning) is just AWKWARD. That is why I flee the room when my parents go all weird on me.

STUNT? Well, now I see why he's a victim of harrassment-this isn't a stunt, it's a matter of life and death!

I take it back. I still don't understand why everybody calls Naruto stupid when he's clearly a genius unlike any other.

"Peace" should be "piece".

YEAH! GO KOHONA 11! GO KAKASHI-SENSEI! GO GAI-SENSEI EVEN IF YOUR REASONING IS SLIGHTLY SKEWED! GO PRACTICALLY EVERY NINJA IN KONOHA! WO! Haha, I love it when stuff like that happens. VERY HAPPY!
OptimisticMuffins chapter 18 . 2/2/2009
Indeed; George Washington is so far immortal; Julius Caesar, Brutus, many of the Roman emperors, Hannibal, Cleopatra, Ptolemy, Alexander the Great, etc, etc.

Ah, the many ways of telling someone where they can go for a nice (permanent) vacation.

So not only is Naruto the perpetual victim of barbs about his less-than-Shikamaru smarts, he's ALSO a victim of unofficial copyright infringement!
OptimisticMuffins chapter 17 . 2/2/2009
DARN STRAIGHT, A PAINT CAN ISN'T USELESS! They come in much use when booby-trapping the house against robbers at Christmas time! And you can throw it at the enemy, so Naruto has an excellent point.

Maybe Naruto should copyright "Believe it!", since people keep insisting on stealing it from him. :)

Oh my gosh! Stop picking on Naruto! ;)

Ah, Shikamaru, you said exactly what I was thinking!

WOOT! OHMIGOODNESS, I LOVE YOU! I LOVE THE SAND SIBS! YOU ARE MY FRIGGIN HERO! X3

I love Gaara. Everything he says manages to be funny (well, I suppose I should say everything you make him say.)
OptimisticMuffins chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
You should be sorry. Just kidding :).

What a disturbing fetish.

Her counter-spell must have contained an oxide! Any acid can be neutralized with a base, often an oxide, and water is always a product of this reaction (thank you again for the chemistry.)

Ew. What a miserable way to die, cancelled out by his miserable life, so it's neutral.

Haha, I do love Elaine's sense of humor.
OptimisticMuffins chapter 15 . 2/2/2009
THAT'S FROM THE PRINCESS BRIDE! That left-handed thing. Wesley says it when he's still the pirate dude fighting against Inigo.

Lord of the Rings-Helm's Deep (I know you already know these, but let me have my fun here. It makes me feel smart even though I'm really not.)

Only Naruto would think pulling people out of burning buildings is fun. Only Naruto. Speaking of which, he's taking a lot of crud as this story runs it's course. He can't be that dumb-wait, I take it back.

Spur of the moment indeed. Heehee, tea time with Silas! (That was kind of my reaction to his reaction).

AH! I hate it when jerks can back up what they say.