Reviews for Someday
19Kristyn94 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
If only he had taken one of his many early oppurtunities(sp?) to ask her ! Stupid ASP. That was probably exactly what Luke was thinking! Very cute.
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Java, you're amazing. This fic was just so Luke that it was, well, amazing. I'm tired and I can't really think of that many other adjectives at the moment but if you've got a thesaurus around you, feel free to look up some words because they all define you and this fic and everything else you've ever written. I tend to babble when I'm half-asleep. But this was so cute. I loved it and I can't wait for more from you. You're amazing.
JavaForever chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I love you, I love you, I love you! This. Was. Amazing. It deserves an altar! A shrine! A place to worship it! You know I'm a sucker for a good character study, but this was beyond good! You know your Luke so incredibly well. I just got a free pass to the innermost workings of his mind! And I loved every minute of it! So sad at some parts, funny in others, sweet with his plans...oh how do I express my undying love? It was just so...Luke! You know? I just have no problems seeing or thinking of him thinking all this. It goes along perfectly with the episode too! Because I noticed that his face didn't exactly light up with joy in the scene, and that always made me feel unsettled, but here it's resolved! You know why he wasn't elated! Terrific job! So awesome! Definitely going in my favorites! *hugs*
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
"Someday, my prince will come..."

That's what came to mind when I saw this. :)

Kidding! It was much, much better than a sappy Disney song - in fact pretty awesome. Of high quality that I've become used to from you. You spoil me, Java. I love this! Your Luke is perfect. He is so wonderful and real, and kind and unsure...and brilliant. You write him so well!
BrittLiTfan101 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I love. one great stor.
glo1196 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
So true, every word of it. I can just imagine it is what went on in his head. Poor Luke. Loved the insight!
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I love when you get into Luke's head. You're so good at describing his thoughts and reading his mind. I definitely love this. Luke did hold off too long though. I wish he had said/did something sooner. Great job!
Melissa Larkin chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
You need to write a sequal to this story! I want to read your version of Luke asking Lorelai out. :)
WriteChristineR chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I couldn't help smiling. The entire time I was reading. So cute, so Luke. I loved the dialogue at the end, classic Luke/Lorelai banter. Excellent. As always.
Nag Hammadi chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
*Sigh* Luke's head. Such a lovely place to be. (Dirty!) Okay, sorry, got off track there for a second. Loved it, will re-read it a bazillion times, and gah-grabbed him by the belt buckle and he didn't DO anything? Oh boy, you really know how to make me yell at my computer, lol. You hit that underlying tension dead-on every time! Great job!
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Java, that was so great. Definitely not at all generic. I can picture Luke thinking every thought. *favorites*