Reviews for One in the Same
aries-huntress94 chapter 31 . 6/20/2013
honestly i love your writing! it is so suspenseful with all of it's twists and turns and surprises then it turns on the romance and awesome drama-bombs! keep writing you rock at it!
chickadeekbs chapter 31 . 12/21/2012
You are amazing I love this story I spent two hours reading to this point just to say that
mr.makoto chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
OMG! This is soooo amazing this is like the best ever! omasgosh i love it so much !
NoirxIggy chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
I really like this so far X) Though I wanted to point out one small detail that you missed. Tohru wouldn't be orange. She would be brow since that her hair color. I know all the Zodiac members don't transform by that rule... At least I don't think they do... Anyway, her being orange is just wrong. Other then that, it is amazing!
AntarcticLight chapter 31 . 1/14/2012
Ooo I can't wait for an update! I never thought about what would happen if the curse was swapped. Haru is really in character! I can vision them all! T&K forever!
AntarcticLight chapter 21 . 1/14/2012
You went to Japan? Cool. What for? If it was for a missions trip I'd like to learn more about that!
Amu52 chapter 31 . 1/6/2012
Ahhhh! Now I'm all sucked in! TT0TT update!
kouga's older woman chapter 31 . 12/22/2011
I love this story and need more! Please!
kouga's older woman chapter 30 . 12/20/2011
PLEASE! I need more!
manga-girl21 chapter 29 . 7/30/2010
the whole story is awsum!

i want more!

please update soon!

your a great writer :D
silent127 chapter 29 . 2/3/2010
AGH! Just caught up to you! sorry I haven't done much reviewing! Ok, I kind of got lost when she had those images of men shoving chemicals down her throat, but other than that it was -fan girl scream- KYA Cute! 3 it still!
the werewolf gal chapter 29 . 8/29/2009
I love this it's awesome and you're are a very good writer! The chapters are a little short but I think I like it better that way because you're not adding random stuff to try to make them longer. I can't wait for the next chapter!
ROM3O chapter 8 . 1/24/2009
why a bird ? there no bird in the zodiac but hello new new zodiac i love it this is amazing!
Running to my Heart chapter 29 . 1/21/2009
i liked this chapter and i think the flashback was a nice addition. i speak from experience when i say that that really does happen to trauma victims. other than that, kyo and yuki were a little OOC but it wasn't that bad at all!

arigato gozaimasu for writing!
XxRyoukoXx chapter 29 . 1/19/2009
Yay! a new chapter! I've been waiting all week for this! It got a bit confusing towards the end. Was she dreaming, or did that happen? I think I know, but kinda unsure.

Other than that, awesome like always!