Reviews for Mardi Gras Misunderstanding
NevadaRose chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
I really like your story. There are so many different versions of why Kitty left, and most of those stories are all about the plot someone has made up, not about the characters. You've created a creditable platform of plot, but this story isn't about the plot, it's about the people. What an excellent job.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
any excellect story
Aussielover chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
I feel fortunate to have found your stories. I just love the depth of their love that you communicate so well. I especially like how you describe the scars on Matt and there endearment to her in who he is. I don't know if you have written any resent stories, but I look forward to discovering each older one.
Redzz chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
Once again...Terrific...well written...
fantasyinmymind chapter 7 . 5/5/2008
Very good. Well written and thought out. Liked this ending better than the show.
katinacup chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
What a beautiful story, I was so proud of both Kitty,and Matt. for being so open and honest with each other. And your epilogue was great.I hope you'll write another story soon. Thanks Kat...
janglyspur chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
Aww...what a perfect ending for this story! Sad to see it end but glad it ended like this. My favorite lines were these:

And the scars of this misunderstanding would be forever etched across their hearts, painful and raw just now, but with time and love, these scars, like all the others, would become faded and smooth.

Thanks for a great read, it was absolutely wonderful :)
Dakota Kid chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
aww...so sweet and not near as chilling as chapter 6. this one makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy!
blendini chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
Well, you've been a busy young lady, haven't you Suzanne. Looks like Kitty may be going through a mid life crises or something lol

I have no idea where you will go from here as I can't imagine Matt living the high life in New Orleans. Great story, never the less.

blendini
Dakota Kid chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
well that was certainly a revealing chapter...more soon please!
hellocowboy chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
Like a good book, I couldn't wait to read the next chapter. Leave it to Matt to misunderstand so quickly and just give up! Clearly you understand the characters very well including John Chapman. I hope you continue this story. I can't wait for Chapter 7 and beyond!
katinacup chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
Great story, ladyofdodge ..." You go Kitty." I'm so happy that she finally found her voice. And I'm also happy that Matt seemed to listen to her this time, .she may have him a bit confused, but I'm sure she'll straighten it all out. That slow boat ride, sounds heavenly..I'm looking forward to more of the story. Thanks, Kat...
katinacup chapter 5 . 2/14/2008
Great story, Ladyofdodge. Matt is just about ready to upset me though. Kitty has suffered greatly, over the years, mostly due to her title, as the Marshall's woman. And NOW he wants to see her suffer more. She owes him a reason, maybe. But she dosn't owe him anymore suffering. I'm about to get on him like ugly on an .. Thanks, I cant wait for more 'either way'.. Kat...
McGonagallrules chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
Great chapter... but awfully short! Can't wait for Kitty's story and I hope she means that it will be a long story! (No Pressure!)
Dakota Kid chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
Arrgh! I hate cliff hangers but I love it when you don't just let them fall back into each others arms and life is hunky dory again. It makes it seem so much more realistic when it happens that way! Can't wait to see what Kitty has to say for herself.