Reviews for Nightmare or Reality?
RedLion2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Well, it certainly wasn't how Heero normally acts in most of the post-war stories, but I think it showed how he really feels about Relena. I mean, we all know how they feel about one another. And his leaving his gun behind works, too. After having seen the absolute worst thing he could imagine, he rushed off to make sure his girl was alive and safe. Of course he wouldn't be thinking clearly.

I'm glad he spent the night, and they stayed together.
SamuraiGirl7 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Hi,

First of all, great story, especially being your first one. Congratulations on that.

Yes, Heero was a bit Out of Character, but hey, you're writing a fluff story so that's to be expected because there was no "fluff" in the series to base his character off of. Well, except for when he left in Wing Zero to fight Zechs in the end and the teddy bear, but still even that wasn't enough to really base his character off of. So yeah, given that this is a romance story between them, oocness is okay, at least for me.

I think the fact that Heero "forgot" his gun helped to show his state of mind and added to the story. Relena seemed to be pretty in character throughout the story so good job.

Overall this was a great piece of work and I'm so glad you decided to post this because we need more people to write Heero and Relena stories! So THANKS FOR POSTING! I really enjoyed reading this and hope to see more from you again soon. Keep it up! You've got a good writing style and also great grammar, which always helps.

Well Done!

SamuraiGirl7
LizBrazil chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Hey,

Good story! Well, the nightmare seemed really real, so it's normal that Heero is terrified. I would be terrified too if I saw the one that I love shot in front of me.

Keep up the good work!

My regards,

YUIAyuNamieUtada
brucasfanatic chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
teeheeheehee...my first Heero/Releena fic. very cool. Heero is a little OOC, but I do think that you captured his character as best as one could in a fluffy fic. I tink that's why the actual series always alluded to the Heero/Releena pairing, but they never really got together because..it would've been too much. The teddy bear was amazing enough. For me, at least.

anyways, good job! keep going.
jdeppgirl4 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
You were right. This is a little fluffy and Heero is OOC, BUT WHO CARES! I thought it was great! Heero and Relena stories are my favorite : )