Reviews for Venom
sasoruxsakuraFTW chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh gosh, this is really good. ? any more chapters!
xXFoxy Scorpion BlossomXx chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
It was really good I liked it! I wished you would have wrote more though! LONG LIVE SASORI X SAKURA *runs in shelter that is bullet proof and is nearly missed by a ton of bullets* HEHEHEHE YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME SUCKERS! HAHAHAHA!.. WELL BYE! *SAYS WHILE FIGHTING OFF PEOPLE*
GaaraGirl525 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
you make a good ppoint about the similarities between Venus and Venom, but the whole use of the word venom points to the one and only- Pedophile Orochimaru! (Poison is Sasori's word.)
InsaneChickOfWriting chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I do support SasoDei 110%, especially seing as they're my favorite Akatsuki characters...Oh yeah right I love all of them except Konan. Anyway, it's awesome!
Gigicerisier chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Hey, I'm Gigi. *waves*

Wow..kudos to you! It's short but well-written. I'm not sure what timeline is and couldn't make out why Sasori knew Sakura's full name though..

It's strange but your fic reminded me of one of my SasoSaku pics.. It's called Scorpian Courtship. I doodled this pic after finding out that scorpion's venon actually turned aphrodisiac when it's used for female scorpions.. *wiggles eyebrows*

“Ah. Well…allow me to educate you, little girl.” Again with the hand movement: his finger barely twitched and she was against his chest, feeling the sharp thrum of his seeping poison through her veins, his ‘heart’ pulsing gently with life. “Venom comes from a Grecian goddess by the name of Venus. The word itself, that is.”

“And what the fuck does that have to do with anything?”

“Simple, Haruno. Do you know what Venus was the goddess of?”

“I d-don’t—“ suddenly there was the sensation of warm breath against her earlobe—could puppets even breathe? She didn’t know—and a soft voice in her ear. Sakura nearly missed it, the words airy soft and carried away by the breeze.

“Venus…was the goddess of love”

Then, just like that, the strings were gone and so was he; disappeared into thin air, it seemed. Sakura put a hand against her cheek, slowly, at theohsoslight feeling that something had brushed against it. Something soft. Something…human.

Her green eyes started to fade and she mumbled softly to herself, “Gotta get the injection in…”

Still, as Sakura slowly pushed the antidote into her, releasing herself from the close brink of death, she couldn’t help but feel that Akasuna no Sasori was still there, breathing haunted words in her ears.

Oh, you can't imagine how much I love this part.. It's hauntingly beautiful not mentioing irresistibly smexy.

Thanks so much for writing a fanfic of SasoSaku, my OTP coupling. *waves SasoSaku OTP coupling flag*

I hope you don't mind cos I put your fanfic on my SasoSaku fanfics C2 archive. *sheepish grin*

I hope I can read your another SasoSaku fanfic. Keep up writing!*wide grin*
IshizuWolfRider chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Haha. I won't do either, I promise.

...That was unexpected though...you in this fandom now? :D Where'd it come from anyway? Eh, it doesn't need explaining, I'm sure lol. Otherwise I'd have to explain a lot of things LOL!