Reviews for Love Hurts
Herbie The Time Travelling Car chapter 1 . 2/12
for once i am actually reading a time situated story at the right time!
lazybum89 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
A very enjoyable story! I really love your series... *sighs* Why can't it be canon?
Fae-and-night chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Yay, Caleb and Pastor Jim! With bonus tiny, adorable Sam and little, cutie-pie Dean! This was so sweet, I think I might have to go brush my teeth. :) Loved it.
G. G chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I have read this little sorry so many times I've list count! I read it when I am feeling a little down and just need some cute! It's so beautifully written; and Sammy's innocence makes me smile every. single. time! And I absolutely adore the Brotherhood series! Please, never stop writing!
Emiliana Huxley chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Hi,

I read this fic the second time this morning and I cried again.

Thank you for this fic and please don't stop writing! Ever ...
Caligo Origuu chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
"I need a band-aid too."

Dean frowned. "Why?"

"For my heart." Sam covered his chest with his pudgy hand. "You scared it really bad."

Awwwww! Favorite fic quote in a looooooooooooooong time. Awesome.
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This was a very cute one-shot. 8)

I like that quote from the beginning - "There is no remedy for love but to love more." It was very well-suited.

I very much love Pastor Jim - RIP 8( - and his interaction with the Winchester boys and Caleb. This was a great line: "Samuel, I think we've talked about inside voice versus outside voice. Yes?" As was "Jim squeezed Caleb's shoulder. 'He could move your bed out into the hallway. Add bars to the windows. There's always worse things, Son.'"

Caleb's always a great source of amusement. And I must say, I like Mac's parenting technique's: "Caleb closed his book, tossed it on the table. 'I have no door, Jim.'"

This was also a favourite: "I believe it can get your bedroom door taken down if you think your Dad is working late and he's not."

Dean and Caleb's friendship always makes for a great read, and this was no exception. We all need a bit of a sappy story every now and again, don't we?

Awesome one-shot, thanks!

- Coolest Badguy EVER
blubrrymffin chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This was so cute. Thank you!
szym chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
aw that was so cute!
Valtira chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Another fun, heartwarming story. Loved it!
Zaphire chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
*Claps* Cutest valentine story I have read so far. Love Caleb and Deans brotherly moment, and Sammy-he was so cutte Oh my Gosh I could melt. If he is similar to your toddler, boy are you in for a heartbreaker when he gets older. :)

Happy Valentines Day!
mlaspike chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I didn't think that was sappy at all! I really enjoyed it! It is always nice to get a glimpse at their past!
Ryo-girl chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Aww, this was so cute! I love your Caleb.

And I want to read your Brotherhood AU...but the problem is, I can't seem to figure out which stories are in it, and in what order they go! Can you help?
thanatoseve chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
“For my heart.” Sam covered his chest with his pudgy hand. “You scared it really bad."

This was perfect.
alemadeni chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Hey there, this is such a sweet piece I thought surely, I must comment on it! I've been reading stories about the Brotherhood and have been truly amazed at the characterization of Caleb, Dean and Sam. Like the humour and how their relationshop comes across strong and close without it being overly sappy. Surely I'm not the only one waiting to see what happens next in To the Victor so keep up the good writing!