Reviews for Five Ways to Forgiveness
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
HAHAHAHAHHA
I hope they come lovers.
*o*
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Interesting :)
StarryNight359 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I'm proud of you, Harry *wipes away tears*
naah, really, I think he definitely made the right choice, taking that step ;)
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Your stories are amazing. They really are. But I just despise Draco or Harry with Astoria and Ginny. It's just so boring to me. But this story is good. I'm just a little disappointed that nothing really became of their so called relationship. Harry and Draco that is.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Since this is left to the reader's imagination, I've decided that Harry and Draco will be very happy together. ;)
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I'm surprised Draco called it the Potter-Malfoy feud instead of the other way round.

Dude. Took me a second to realize he meant Ron, too.

Maybe I missed something. What would Malfoy never forgive him of? Is it a story reference or some canon reference that currently eludes me?

I'm surprised he went. Half the futures ended a bit unfavorably.I'd think if he wanted to keep Ginny, whom I assume he loves at this point, he'd eliminate any possibility of losing her because of Draco by steering clear of the man. But power to him.
DW03 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Wow! Very creative! I loved the idea of killing and making choices alive when one makes a choice. It makes me think about some subjects that I have to decide in my own life.
WhiteFang001 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Brilliant - I really enjoyed this.
Your writing and your ideas are beautiful
biblioholic chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Brilliant story. I liked the ambiguousness of the ending and how you kind of left it to the reader's imagination. I also enjoyed reading the diverse scenarios (good job on making them very different from each other...some a lot funnier than I expected).

Rate 8.2/10
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is /incredible/! So, so well written, and the ideas! The ideas! Creative, pointful, and clever! The concepts you gave the characters are realistic and eventful! Thank you!

Seraphina Greene
Kialandi chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
There is something about you... That I love.

Maybe the way you write.

Maybe the plots of the fanfics you write.

You're so... interesting.

Very nice story. Loved it.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This is so sweet…slightly sappy at points, but I really like the remark about a million choices. That's perfect.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
BRILLIANT!

I loved this.
Eternal Grey chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I don't know why but I wanted to cry at the end. The platform symbolizes so much in the books. Especially in the end with Harry's death. This was... amazing. I don't agree with cheating even if one finds their true love in another. But I think... I liked it anyway.

Even though it hurt emotionally to read for some reason.
Eternal Grey chapter 1 . 7/20/2011

Even though it hurt emotionally to read for some reason.