Reviews for Falling Inside the Black
ishala8 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Glad you chose to continue it. While not entirely believable in the canon, it IS a possible scenario. Thanks again.
Good Omens chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Definitely a favorite. :)
GenocidalLove chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
no joke...

right after i read the last word

i giggled madly, my hands twitching and exclaimed several profanic cheers :3

something along the lines of "Mmmmmmuhuhuhuahuauhauha! Fuck YES!"

:D
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Wow, another incredible story and a perfect companion piece. I would love it if you continued this. Keep up the good work (whether it's here on FFN or on another site).
Kiwee chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Haha, the thought of Aizen as Ichigo's doting uncle - or something equally mind-boggling - is amusing to the highest degree. Interesting situation that Ichigo finds himself in...it's like an unwanted superpower or something, along with bucketfuls of charisma and more loyalty than someone knows what to do with.
Ms. Unlucky chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
YES YES! VERY BELIEVABLE! Now, please update? Neh, neh? I really like the story so far! :D
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
amazing
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
this is what we call a self-fulfilling prophecy. lol. loved it.
Jcomic chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I like it! Hope you feel inspired enough to write more, it's different for me since I don't go to the Bleach section enough. (though I do go to the crossover section, lol)
Tango Dancer chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I'd absolutely love a sequel! But maybe you already did one? I'm gonna check on your profile, just in case...
j7nX chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I really hope that you'll continue this series some time in the future. I was captivated by the idea of this story and 'The Darkest Reflection'. It has the potential to be epic and I'm really giddy and curious to read more of it. I'll be on the look out for more of this :)
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
love it!XD
astrakage chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I hope that you do decide to continue this. I would love to see more, like the Shinigami's reactions when they are on the battlefield. Maybe some of the Shinigami would defect?
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I would be lying it I said I didn't love it. Soul Society has enough skeletons in its closet to fill a landfill. And while a great many can likely be pinned on the Central 46, free will dictates that the blame must fall on a great many heads besides theirs. I don't think it is at all a stretch to think that they might order the assassination of free agents like Ichigo and friends, who not only stormed them in arms, but carry a number of troubling powers (Visored, Quincy, pseudo-Hollow, god-like, etc.). You do a fantastic job of reminding us that not is so clean and clear in the Bleach world, which is really rather dark and bloody when you get right down to it.

However, I think you may have taken things a bit too far. Aizen may have become a monster to fight other monsters, but I'm not quite ready to believe he's the lesser of two evils. Never attacked a Shinigami? He skewered Momo. Held back against Ichigo and Renji? He quite blatantly had a line about how he felt surprised to see them survive his blows, casually writing it off as carelessness on his part. Not willing to kill Rukia? He seemed quite disappointed when she didn't die a messy death atop the hill, commenting that the safer method was far less favorable. There are others, of course, although you've made it clear that this is a divergent piece, so I'll not broach that particular subject. Suffice to say you've gone out of your way to paint Aizen as a little too saintly.

I suppose I could be accused of ruining the fun. Admittedly, this concept is more about paths taken than roads left behind, so I'm being anal to nit pick like this. Really, I do enjoy the story by and large, although it's a bit jarring to find Ichigo suddenly turning into an idiot when he so generously overlooks Aizen's truly evil moments. One might make a case that it's only human nature to blot out evils and magnify the good in something they respect, but it doesn't quite jive here. It feels like Ichigo is overlooking some huge things for the sake of painting Aizen as the Messiah.
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I really loved it! Poor guys...glad Ichi gets happier!
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »